Jealously saga continues

As Wonwoo showed him the view, all Soonyoung could see was mess, the mess his friends had made. It was so messy in the courtyard and not to mention the house was messy to. How can Wonwoo let him go without cleaning the mess his friends have made. Now Soonyoung have to clean it for them. He just sigh and was turning but when he did Wonwoo was standing right behind him so the turn make them face to face but too close. It flinch Soonyoung and he moved back but there was no space so it made him fall backwards. He was going to fall from balcony because behind Soonyoung was only a grill only reaching his thighs. Wonwoo took a quick action and pulled Soonyoung towards himself. Soonyoung was so frightened that he tightly hugged Wonwoo and Wonwoo did the same a he was afraid to. "You okay Soonyoung?" Wonwoo asked with concern voice. Soonyoung just nodded in the hug and he finally realized their position. Both quickly let go of each and Soonyoung rush out of the balcony saying he will clean up the house.

While Soonyoung was cleaning up, Wonwoo decided to cook something for dinner. Yes he can't cook but he wanted to try because he knows Soonyoung can't do everything by himself. Wonwoo didn't wanted to make him work but then he will not have any excuse to make Soonyoung stay.

He was watching recipe online and going to follow it. "What are you doing?" Wonwoo look up from his vegetables he was cutting to meet Soonyoung's curious eyes. "Cooking dinner". He answered. "Huh you know how to cook?" Soonyoung asked looking shocked. "No but trying". Wonwoo said pointing at tab on which the recipe video was playing. Soonyoung was worried that Wonwoo might burn the kitchen but he still have to trust him and have positive feelings that it will not happen. "Okay then if you need anything, you can call me I'm in living room cleaning". With that Soonyoung left the kitchen.

Finally after whole 1 and half hour the house and courtyard was clean. Soonyoung sigh as he sat on the couch checking the time on big clock hanging on the wall. The clock said it was already 9:30 at night and Soonyoung is so tired to go home. He heard Wonwoo calling him and that means the food is ready. It really took Wonwoo a hour to cook. Soonyoung went to dining table and saw the food. It doesn't look bad. Wonwoo have made stew, Ramen and prepared some kimchi. Soonyoung sat beside Wonwoo and started to eat. The food wasn't tasty but edible. Soonyoung decided that he will cook from next time though as Wonwoo is not so good at it. They somehow finish their meal. "Wonwoo can I stay here tonight?" Soonyoung asked. This is what Wonwoo wanted, Soonyoung staying at his place again. "Okay but you have to sleep in my room". Wonwoo attered and Soonyoung just furrows his eyebrows. "Why?" He asked. Now what to answer Wonwoo thought. "Don't tell me you don't trust me and think that I'll mess up your other rooms?" Soonyoung himself gave Wonwoo an excuse. He just nodded and Soonyoung stared at him but he was tired to argue so he just went to Wonwoo's room to take shower. Wonwoo went after a while. "Wonwoo can I get something to wear?" Soonyoung asked from inside the bathroom as he haven't brought any clothes with him. Wonwoo got one more chance to tease him. Wonwoo took out his maroon color pajama set and headed to bathrooms door. "Here.but.....". Wonwoo pause. "Now what?" Soonyoung asked. "First call me hyung". Wonwoo commanded. So suddenly Soonyoung thought. "Yaa stop playing and give me clothes". He shouted from inside but got no response. He sighed "okay. Wonwoo hyung please give me something to wear". Soonyoung said with soft voice that melts Wonwoo's heart. He was strongly blushing but Soonyoung can't see it, he just put the pajamas in Soonyoung's hand as he was behind the door waiting with his pulled out hand for some clothes. Wonwoo sat on his bed reading a book. Soonyoung came out of bathroom. The pajamas looking slightly bigger on him, making him look like a small hamster with his sulky face. He didn't wanted to argue so he just sat beside Wonwoo on the bed going through his phone. One good thing about Wonwoo is when he is reading he can forget everything about his surroundings. Soonyoung have stopped playing with his phone and turned to tell Wonwoo good but he stopped as he was observing how serious but handsome Wonwoo was looking while reading. Soonyoung shrugged off the thought and decided to go to sleep.
When Wonwoo finally decided to stop reading book and go to sleep. There he saw fondly sleeping Soonyoung wrapping his pinky with Wonwoo's. Wonwoo didn't even know when did that happened. He also went to sleep afterwards.