Drunk Cutie 💓

Guess who is with dk

Soonyoung's Pov.
Wow I'm so happy today miss Richel called me to Wonwoo's office and gave me my first paycheck. It already been a month I can't believe and now I'm so happy. I've sent some money to my Aappa's account and already paid my rent but I still have plenty of money. Now I can definitely save for my dance studio. Today I should surprise my Aappa and I know how. So I called my Aappa.

"Hello? Soonyoungiee?"

"Dae Aappa. How are you?"

"Aappa is doing great. What about you?"

"I'm good too.
I've transferred some money in
Your account."

"Aaigo. Why did you do that?
You should use that for your."

"Come on Aappa. I wanted to take
you on a date with me".

"How are you gonna do that?
Are you going to fly here?"

"I can't come but we still can have a date".

"Huh how?"

"Just do what I told you okay"
(I explained him how we are going to do that)

"Wow my son is good at this.
Seems like you are really gotten some
Experience while dating Jihoonnie.
Btw where is he I haven't talked to him in a while".

"Amm Aappa we broke up" .

"Ohh Aappa Mihanae.
Don't worry my baby you will find someone better".

"Dae Aappa".
("Soonyoung". I heard Wonwoo calling me)
"Aappa I have some work.
See you tonight.

"Okay son. Let's meet on our date.
Bye baby take care".

It was somehow a tiring day but I'm still excited about the date with my dad. I am going to ask Wonwoo to drop me off as the restaurant is in the way.
"Wonwoo will you drop me to XXXXX restaurant?" I asked him as he was wearing his coat. "Are you going to meet someone?" He asked me and I nodded to him. We sat in the car and he drove to the restaurant.
"You can stop here, don't need to go in parking lot". Ooi I told him to stop but he is still going inside parking lot. What is wrong with him. "I'm hungry to. Let's eat together". He told me. Didn't I told him that I'm meeting someone then why is he going to come with me? Whatever Let's just go inside I thought and we went inside the restaurant. I decided to sit on the table located next to the big window.
"Where is your friend?" He asked me as it was only me and him there and we've already ordered food. I received a phone call from my father. "Aappa are you already there?" I asked my dad and he said yes. "Did you bring it with you?" I asked him "yes I have". He answered me so it is all set now. "Okay wait". I took out my laptop and putted on dining table. I know Wonwoo was looking at me confused.
"I've called you. Received your video call". And my Aappa received it and I can clearly see his happy face. "Aappa you looked so handsome". I compliments him as he was really looking good in that jacket. "Aaigo my son is looking so cute there". He said.
"Have you ordered food?"
"Yes I've. But why did you asked me to come here and order stake. You know it's very expensive and I could have cooked some pork belly at home".
"No Aappa. Come on I wanted to take you on a date and look I'm eating at a good place to. You have to do something like this once in a while". I whined and saw Wonwoo was smiling so I stared at him and mumbled what are you smiling at? He just shook his head like nothing.
"Oww Soonyoungiee you are not alone?" Aappa asked me. I could have come alone if I hadn't asked Wonwoo for ride but I think coming alone would have felt awkward for me. "I'm with my boss Aappa". I told my father and Wonwoo scooped his chair near mine and peeked from side to show his face. "Hello Aappa". He greeted with a smile. "Oww Wonwoo you are Soonyoung's boss?" Aappa asked and we both nodded.
"That's good then Wonwoo please take care of my Soonyoung". My Aappa said to Wonwoo. I think I'm the one who is taking care of him. "I will always Aappa cause he is my boyfriend". What? What is this idiot talking about. I turned to face Wonwoo and gave him stare and mumbled what are you doing. Then I heard my Aappa saying "omo did you hear it Mr. Park? Uri Soonyoungiee is dating Wonwoo". I turned my attention back to him. "Aappa you are not alone?"
"Ahh I thought it was awkward to come by myself so I invited Mr. Park as I wanted to treat him ". My father answered me. "Oww that's great. Ask him how's Mina and Mingi doing?" I said as it's been years I haven't seen them. "Who are they?" Wonwoo asked me. "Oww they are our new neighbors. You know the house besides ours. The old man was living there. Mr Park is his nephew." I told him as Wonwoo wasn't there when Mr. Park's family moves in there.
"Here is your order sir" Waiter put the dish on table before greeting us and going back.
We enjoyed our food and talk about things then we said goodbye to each other and ended the call. Omg I wanted to treat my father like for years and today I finally did it. It made me so happy.
I came back home and saw a sulky teddybear. Now what happened to him.
"What happen? And why are you here?" I asked him and he glared at me with a pouty face. "You fixed Hao hyung with Jun hyung. What about me?" He said with his sulky voice trying to look angry. "What you like Jun?" I asked him and he looked at me with more angry face and was about to hit me. "Idiot why would I like Jun hyung. I'm talking about Hansol here. How come you are my bestfriend". Wait Hansol? When did this happened and why I don't know it. Now I get it I've been busy handling my own stuff that I didn't paid attention to others. "Don't worry Kwanie. You will get what you want". I smrick and he looked at me confused but in hopeful manner.