You are mine

The sound of alarm woke Soonyoung up, he moved his hand to turn it off.
He smiled at the sight, being held by Wonwoo so close. He turned to face the younger.
"Wonu baby..... Wake up". he shrugged the younger a little and Wonwoo groan and pulled Soonyoung closer.
"Wonu, you have to go to work. Wake up please". Soonyoung said but Wonwoo just didn't respond and sleep more fondly.
"Are you no.....amhmm". This time Wonwoo didn't let Soonyoung complete his sentence as he kiss him to shut him up.
"Let's stay like this for a while, I don't want to leave you". Wonwoo said adoring his boyfriend with his hand on his face. He squeeze his cheeks and landed a kiss on his cheeks.
"Why are you so adorable, Soon".
"Enough with this, now get up. You will be late. Let me cook breakfast for us". Soonyoung tried to get up but Wonwoo pulled him back.
"Wonu...". Soonyoung complains.
"I can't believe you are my boyfriend, let me take some time to adore you". Wonwoo said and Soonyoung stayed there. He also looked at his handsome boyfriend and can't help but cuddle him and hide his face into the crook of Wonwoo's neck.

Soonyoung was making breakfast when Wonwoo came from behind and steal a quick peak on older's cheeks. Soonyoung smiled shaking his head a little, knowing how excited Wonwoo is. As Soonyoung had thought, Wonwoo asked him to feed him like a baby, and really acted like a child when he has to go to work, not wanting to go. Soonyoung have to push him out of the house.

Jeon_Wonwoo

❤️ Liked by ImMingyu,Lee_Chan and

❤️ Liked by ImMingyu,Lee_Chan and. 20,456 others.

Jeon_Wonwoo : mine 💙 @KwonSo_onyoung

KwonSo_onyoung: Love you baby

Soo_wants_won : I knew it. You should thank me though.

Jeon_Wonwoo : @Soo_wants_won off course we owe you. Love you my lovely bro 😘.

MingHao_oaH : wow you guys are back together, congratulations 🎉

Yo_onJeonghan : yeah back together 😂. Well congratulations 🎉

Soonyoung smiled seeing the comments on Wonwoo's recent post. There are some hate comments for Soonyoung too but he didn't let them affect at all as he knows now the most important thing is that they both love each other. He should not care about this bullshits people pulls just to hurt someone. He is just overwhelmed by the love Wonwoo is giving him. He had promised himself that no matter what, he will always cherish their relationship and give Wonwoo his all.

Soonyoung was busy in kitchen, cooking dinner for him and Wonwoo when he heard the door. He is sure it's none other than his Wonwoo and soon the tired younger came and back hugged Soonyoung.
"Tired?" Soonyoung asked and Wonwoo released a sigh on his back.
"Super tired, need a dose of Soonyoung's kiss". Soonyoung giggled at the younger being cheesy, but still turned into the hug, attaching their lips. Wonwoo's hands wrapped around the smaller's waist, deepening the kiss.
Soonyoung was lifted up from the floor and sited on kitchen counter, Wonwoo kissing his neck.
"Ammm Wonuyaahhh". Soonyoung moaned his name making Wonwoo turned on.