Hidden Feelings

"Guys, you go ahead. I need to use washroom". Seokmin excuse himself.

Jun was staring at Soonyoung and Wonwoo's intertwined hands.

"Guys but seriously you two were ready to kill each other till yesterday. But now look at you holding hands". Jun said sarcasmly.

"Yes. This is so new to me". Hansol added.

"Shut up guys. We are almost there". Wonwoo shush the others.

"Sorry Wonwoo, you have to feel all awkward because of me". Soonyoung said feeling guilty.

"I hope your friends will not be annoying, make sure you make tasty breakfast for me ". Wonwoo said with his usual cold voice.
Soonyoung just nodded to that and they went inside the separate room which have this big table. Everyone were there already.
Soonyoung and others entered. Soonyoung sat on a empty seat. Hansol sat next to him on the right side and Wonwoo on the left side on the empty chair between Soonyoung and Mingyu.
Jun sat next to Hansol and left a chair for Seokmin.

"Can I sit here?" Someone tap on Jun's shoulder. It was Minghao,asking if he can sit next to him. Well wasn't he sitting between Seungkwan and Joshua a minute ago. Jun just nodded his head and Minghao quickly sat next to him with happy face.
Soonyoung was just looking down,ignoring everything happening around him.
Seokmin came back from washroom and saw no empty seats beside his friends. He glared at Jun and Jun gave him 'it's not my fault ' look.
There were no other empty seats so Seokmin sat between Seungkwan and his crush Joshua.

As everyone had come, Jihoon cleared his throat getting everyone's attention.
Soonyoung finally looked up, his eyes all on Jihoon. Their eyes met , but then Jihoon quickly looked away.
Soonyoung turned his eyes from Jihoon to the unknown guy sitting next to him. So this is whome Jihoon is dating. The guy is so tall and muscles, but with a cute bear face.

"Guys so I want to introduce this person to you all". Jihoon said pointing at the person sitting next to him.
"Son Hyun Woo or you can call Shownu hyung. He is a dancer and singer at starship. And beside that he own a business. Our families introduced us to get to know each other. Then we decided to come together ". Jihoon finished his sentence giving small smile to older.
(Yes I'm a Monbebe, so enjoy monsta x in this ff)

(Imagine him with Jihoon. My bear baby Shownu)

"Wow Jihoonnie. You got a handsome man". Seungcheol teased Jihoon.

"Shut up hyung. So Shownu hyung these are my friends. This is Seungcheol hyung, this is Jeonghan hyung and that is Joshua hyung. They were my senior in college and in the music club with me. Trust me hyung Seungcheol and Jeonghan hyung are really cheesy couple ". Jihoon said introducing the olders.

"Don't worry Jihoon, you will feel the cheesiness in your life soon" Jeonghan commented sarcasmly.

"Ahh whatever. This are Mingyu and Minghao, my juniors. These are Seungkwan and Chan the Makanaes of our group. Seungkwan was my code junior. While Chan was Soonyoung's". Jihoon looked at Soonyoung, who was just trying to have smile on his face even if how hurt he was being.
"And this is Soonyoung my classmate". Jihoon didn't said anything else than that about Soonyoung which hurts the older the most. At least he could have said they were best friends.
Soonyoung was sad but he couldn't show it. Then Soonyoung felt a hand on his own. It was Wonwoo's hand he did that to calm Soonyoung.
"Well about others , I'm sorry guys I don't know your names as this is my first time meeting you. But they are Soonyoung's friends ". Jihoon said looking at the faces he was seeing first time.