page 3

Soon Ratchet was working on his computers. When an unknown transmission was coming through. Prime we have an unknown transmission. But it could be a trap. Answer it old friend. Soon they answered it and a familiar voice, but an angry voice came through.

This is Optimus Prime. Oh quit with the formality. You have something that belongs to me, Prime. And you better hope to Primus that she isn't offline. Soon I heard my Sire's voice. Sire. Sire. Please save me from these. I want to go home. My sweet little princess you are okay now see here Prime I am sending you the coordinates of my location. And you better hope that she is in one piece or there will be issues.

Soon the call was disconnected. Ratchet looked at the screen and received the coordinates from Megatron. Prime here are the coordinates. And can I say this? Next time Smokescreen, don't take a sparkling like that. What. I thought you know. Yes we know. You thought you were doing something good. But this sparkling belongs to Megatron.

I immediately saw that Prime was going to lift me up. No. Only want sire to lift me up. Soon I saw a bridge opening. They walked and I followed. I hugged myself tightly, scared that I may never see sire again. We were almost out until I felt my bond with my sire. Prime heard sounds of jets coming. I looked at the jet and saw colors the same colors that my sire had. The jet had silver gray and purple colors. Soon the jet came down and transformed. I looked up and saw my sire. Sire. I immediately ran to him.

StarSaber. He bent down and held his hands out to me. I finally made it to him, hugging him. Sire, I missed you. I said crying. I missed you too, my little one. He bent down and kissed my helm. He then lifted me up and stared at Prime. Now see here Autobots. Never do this again. He immediately covered my ears. Because I will take you offline if you do this again. You piece of scrap. He uncovered my ears and sat me down. He whispered to me.

You wanna fly with me my little princess. Yes please daddy. He smiled and transformed and I hopped in. Remember what I said, Prime or you'll be sorry. Soon he took off. Ugh what were you thinking, Smokescreen.

I felt happy being back in my sire's arms. Well jet I should say. I was still scared because of what happened. I was still thinking when I didn't realize my sire was calling my name. StarSaber, StarSaber. Uh yes, sire. He chuckles. I was calling your name sweetheart but you didn't hear me. Sorry sire, I was thinking, I guess. Sire, why did they take me? Sigh. It's hard to explain sweetie. But you will know when you are older. Okay sire. I was looking out of his window in his cockpit when he decided to do a trick. He went up and twirled. I giggled. Soon we saw the ship coming into view. Anyways, StarSaber did they hurt you. No sire. But I did kick one uh think name was Ratchet. He didn't like it. Suddenly I heard my father chuckle.

He landed and transformed while having me in his servos. We walked inside. Sire, I am thirsty. Well I can arrange that. We walked inside but bumped into someone. It was the skinny mech I saw. Sire who's he. StarSaber, this is Soundwave, my communication specialist.