page 5

My sire noticed the time. It is time for your bedtime. He walked over and laid me in my crib. He covered me up and kissed my helm. Night my little princess. Night sire. I turned over and went to sleep. My sire went and turned the lights off and slid on his berth and went into recharge.

It was the next morning. I woke up but wasn't feeling like myself. I tried saying sire. But it was low. My processors were overheating and on top of that I started whimpering. My sire was still asleep. I whispered s..sire. I saw my sire was waking up. He looked over and noticed I wasn't acting like myself. He got up and went over. StarSaber, are you okay? I whimpered. That's when he knew I wasn't alright. He went down to lift me up but hissed. Hiss. *Knockout I need you in my quarters now. Megatron replied through his comlink to Knockout. *Yes my Liege. Knockout responded to Lord Megatron through his comlink. I knew my sire was sad and worried. He bent down and lifted me up.

I was still whimpering. S..sire. Shh. You're going to be okay. Soon his doors open. It was Knockout on who my sire called for. He walked in and checked me over. He got done and confirmed it was sparkling fever. He gave my sire a bottle and told me to make sure I drinked it. He gave it to me and it was yucky. Icky. Yucky sire. You need to drink it to get well. Okay sire. I took the bottle. I hated it but took it.

It was about 2 days I was feeling better but still a little groggy. I was sitting on my sires throne when I saw him walking in. How's my little princess feeling today? Little better but groggy sire. He smiled at me and walked over and bent down. At least you are acting like yourself. I missed that. He leaned forward and nuzzled my face. I smiled and purred at the touch. Hey Uncle Soundy what does your alt mode look like? Megatron was looking at Soundwave. He brought a pad over and showed her the picture. Cool. Like sires first and yours second. Starscreamy way, way to the bottom. My sire laughed at what I said. What, sire. He was laughing so hard. It's nothing StarSaber, it's what you said about Starscream. Oh my.

Hate him. But Uncle Soundy can I ask a question, what that thing on your chest. He walked over and soon the thing was flying. Birdie. Does it have a name Uncle Soundy? Affirmative: name Laserbeak. He said. Best birdie. My sire was smiling and happy seeing me being happy. Soon the doors opened. Sir we found an intruder on the ship. My sire and I looked. We didn't know who it was but it had a symbol I had seen before. The one that took me away from my sire. Sire, sire. Keep him away from me. I don't want to be taken away from you again. Soldiers get him out of here. Yes sir. I immediately went to the corner crying. My sire walked over and sat with me. Hey I am here. I am not going to let anything happen to you. Promise sire. I promise.

I went over and got on my sires lap and hugged him. He cradled me and was trying to comfort me. Sire I knew it was whatever they are called. But I saw the symbol. But I didn't see them at their base. It's okay StarSaber you are safe right here. Okay sire. Up please sire. He smiled at me and lifted me up. I loved my sire. I knew there were a lot of people who didn't like him. But they really don't know what he really is like. He is different. He is kind and loving. He would do anything in the whole universe to protect me. I see through my sires eyes and he doesn't look like what people describe him to be.