page 23

I opened my eyes and noticed I was being carried and saw a bridge opening I looked up to see who was carrying me and it was my father. I then closed my eyes. I slightly hissed at the pain.

Megatron was carrying his daughter to the med bay he walked in and laid her down. He went and sat next to you. I was looking but trying to get up. But someone was pinning me down. No StarSaber. Rest. Father you should rest to. No I am fine. I can handle myself. Frag StarSaber. I could have lost you. I immediately cried. Megatron knew he shouldn't have yelled to you like that. Sweetie I am sorry.

Ya sure dad. Hey, don't talk to me like that young lady. I am your father. Dad you have yelled at me before without knowing. Megatron was furious. I heard my father growl at me. He got up and walked out. Oh and by the way StarSaber you are grounded until further notice. But father. Before I could say anything else he was gone. Well played princess. Shut up Knockout. I just got up and started walking. Princess, you need to rest. Leave me alone. I walked out and walked past the throne room and went to my room.

Megatron was pissed. He was angry at the way you spoke to him. He was sitting until he heard the doors open. My Liege. What is it now, Knockout. My Liege, she walked out. What. Soon Megatron got up and walked out.

I was in my room sitting down. I wanted to be alone. But I was still in pain. I felt my father's bond that he was pissed at me and angry with me. But I just didn't care. Until I heard my father's doors slammed opened. I ignored it. I was laying on my berth. Soon my doors opened. I heard my father's peds walking over to my side. He bent down. Young lady what are you thinking. Dad I want to be left alone. StarSaber you need to be in the med bay to get better. I can't lose you. Dad you won't lose me. And I am sorry I snapped at you. I didn't mean to.

It's fine. But I'll just have you only grounded for 4 days. That's fine dad. I started moving but hissed. My father got up and went over and grabbed an ointment and started rubbing some on my wounds. I immediately hissed. Dad that really hurts. Yes I know but it will help to heal it. Dad. Why does everyone try to kill me or you. Why can't it stop.

Megatron heard what you said. Megatron sighs. I understand you completely. But it won't. Because I have enemies of my own. I saw my dad then reached for the other ointment. I had my eyes closed when I felt my father nuzzling me. I smiled. He then added the other ointment on my wounds. Would you like me to sing our favorite song my dear StarSaber. Yes please father. He nodded at me. I closed my eyes and listened. I had my eyes closed when I was visioning something.

I was trying to see where I was. I looked and saw a figure. Wait is that father. But he looks like Megatronus. I walked up but saw another figure. They where talking to each other.