page 12

What happened after that sire? Well when I went to the counsel and I spoke to them they didn't want to hear my speech or anything. But that's when Orion/Prime spoke up. They liked his speech more than they did with mine. And they granted and bestowed The Matrix Of Leadership to him instead of me. And that was when I knew everything was corrupted. But what I think is that Orion didn't want to be a Prime. Because he was thrown into it. He didn't have a choice. After my sire told me everything I felt sorry for my sire. But I even felt sorry for Orion, I mean Prime. Because they both were thrown into something that they didn't want to do.

Sire. It's weird. I just thought of it. You and Prime are almost the same. Well you both didn't have a choice you both were thrown into something that you didn't want. Hmm. I didn't think of that StarSaber. You are actually correct about that. Anyways that's why we always fight with the Autobots. Okay sire. I saw my sire walking over and sitting down on his throne. I whispered to Uncle Soundy. Uncle Soundy I whispered. Can I see that picture of my sire? He nodded and handed me the pad. I looked at it and stared at it. It was a picture of my sire and Orion smiling and having fun. I looked at my sire. I noticed he was sad. I didn't like seeing my sire upset or sad.

Sire. Is it okay if I visit Shocky? Want to learn more about him. Uh. I don't see why not. You need to learn more about my Decepticons since you are the heir to my throne. Soundwave, activate the bridge for my daughter to Shockwave's Lab. He nodded. Hey Uncle Soundy, I whispered. Is it okay if I take this? Doing something. He nodded. I jumped down and walked off.

Meanwhile, Shockwave was busy. He was working on his experiments. Excellent, almost done. I was in the other room. But I saw a big creature in a cage. Uh excuse me where Shocky. The creature looked up and walked over to me. He sniffed me. He immediately transformed. Hmm. Heard about you. Megatron's daughter right. Yes. I need to see Shocky please. He nodded and lifted me up.

Shockwave was writing things down when the doors opened. He looked and saw Predaking out and transformed and carrying the heir. Princess. What are you doing here? Sire knows I am here. Need to learn more about you. And I need help. I guess no telling sire promise. Sure. Uh you what your name. Predaking. Okay uh can I just say King hard to say the rest. Sure that is fine. Can you set me over there please. Sure. Is that okay Shockwave? Yes it is Predaking.

King went over and sat me down. He left. Okay princess what do you need help with. Okay. Uh, I saw this photo with you guys and sire. He explained about the golden age I think. I want to do something for my sire like make something for him. Hmm. Yes I see. So what were you thinking of making for your sire? I don't know. Maybe a new sword or something Shocky I don't know. Hmm. What if I make the sword and you give me ideas. Really Shocky. Shockwave chuckled, yes he replied. He got up and lifted me up and carried me into a room. Here pick which handle you want me to use for your sires sword. Hmm, okay. I went up and looked.