page 9

He was sitting when he heard a bridge open. He turned and saw Soundwave. Soundwave thank goodness. Here help me. Soundwave walked over and lent him a hand.

Meanwhile I was sitting on my sires throne waiting for sire. I missed him. Soon the bridge opened and then I saw a familiar peds and then with a fusion gun. Then came out the mech that I missed my sire. Sire. I immediately jumped off and ran to him. StarSaber. My sweet little princess. I missed you. I missed you to Sire. Sire you okay. Yes, just sore. Soundwave I need my comm link fixed. It has been damaged. He walked my sire over to his throne and sat him down. I ran to my sire and he lifted me up.

Sire we need time to bond. Hmm yes. Thank goodness I was able to get through to you. Hmm yes. I laid my helm on my sires chest. I watched Uncle Soundy repair sires comm link. I did see sire wince. But I put my hands on my sire's. He looked down and smiled. Soon Uncle Soundy was done. Soon I saw my sire closing his eyes. Sire. He opened them. Yes. Just making sure you are okay. I'm okay thanks to you. Sire noticed it was late. He tried getting up but collapsed. Aargh. (Thud). Sire. I jumped down and went to him nuzzling him. I am okay, StarSaber. Just sore. Soundwave please help me to my quarters. Soundwave nodded. He went over and helped him up. StarSaber, follow. Yes sire.

I followed while Uncle Soundy was assisting my sire walking him back to our quarters. I was worried. But I knew my sire would pull through. We went inside and Uncle Soundy sat my sire on his berth. Thank you Soundwave. He nodded and left. I went over and stood in front of my sire staring at him. He turned. What. Nothing sire. I was just scared and afraid. Because I didn't know where you were and, and. And what StarSaber. Starscream said you weren't coming back and that you were dead. But Uncle Soundy said in a recording you will come back.

Yes I do. I am a gladiator and I know my way out of a fight and to stay strong. Anyways you need to get some sleep, StarSaber. I walked over and climbed on an edge and went in my crib. You want me to sing that song my little princess. Yes please, sire. Alright. I laid in my crib and listened to sire. It always keeps me calm and helps me fall asleep. Soon I went to sleep. Sire was done singing. He looked and saw I was sleeping and he laid down and went to sleep.

It was next morning I quickly woke up and made sure that my sire was in here and he was fast asleep. I climbed out and climbed on an edge. I made it on my sires berth and climbed on him. I went and started tickling him. He started chuckling. Oooh. StarSaber please. That tickles. Stop, please. I stopped. Morning sire. Morning my little princess. You climbed up here all by yourself. Yup. I am a big girl. Yes you are. Anyways I need Soundwave to watch you for today. Because I have something important to do. No sire, don't go like yesterday.

It's something I am doing that is for you. Something special. Soon the door opened and it was Uncle Soundy. Uncle Soundy. He walked over and lifted me up and twirled me. Weee. What are we doing today? Objective: surprise. You guys will be fine for today right Soundwave. Yes my Liege. Sire nodded and walked to me and gave me a kiss on the helm. I love you my little princess. I love you too sire.