page 10

Megatron left and went to see Shockwave. Tomorrow was special because it was his daughter's creation day. He activated the bridge and went through. Shockwave was busy. He finally finished the toys for StarSaber. Soon his doors opened. Oh my Liege. How are these for the heirs gift for tomorrow? Megatron walked over and took a glance. They are fine. I heard with you Lord Megatron how are you feeling. Still sore. I was only able to get through StarSaber because my communication link was damaged. I see my Liege. So did you get something for the you know my Liege. Yes I did. Anyways it is fit for a princess. After Megatron and Shockwave were done, Megatron activated the bridge and headed back.

The time was passing fast. I was running away from Uncle Soundy. We were playing the chase game. I was running when I crashed into someone. I went down hard, shook my helm and looked up. Sire. Are you okay StarSaber? Yes daddy. I turned and saw Uncle Soundy running toward me. Ah no. But he caught me before I got the chance. Awe darn. No fair. I see you had fun. Yes sire. Anyways it is late and you have a long day tomorrow. Oh really. Yes really you need to get some sleep.

We were walking. I was walking when I missed my footing. I toppled over and landed on my face hard. I immediately started crying. My sire quickly turned and went to my aid. He lifted me up and cradled me and hummed our song. He bent down and kissed my boo boo. Better. Better sire. We walked while he was carrying me. We made it into the room. We walked in and he laid me down. He tucked me into bed and I immediately fell asleep.

It was morning Megatron quickly was already awake making sure everything was ready for his princess. He then got the gifts he had and went to his quarters. He walked over and smiled.

I was sleeping when I heard the sound of my sire. StarSaber. It's time to wake up. Oh StarSaber. Hmm. Yes sire. Morning my little princess, you know what day it is. I yawned. No sire, what day is it? You are one year old, my little princess. Happy creation day. I immediately jumped up. Creation day. Oh sire. I immediately hugged him. Come I have a surprise for you. I was sitting in his arms while we were walking. We approached the throne room and the doors opened. Happy creation day StarSaber. I looked and smiled. Sire please put me down. He chuckled and put me down. I ran inside and saw everyone including Uncle Soundy.

I saw my sire walking in and he bent down next to me. Happy creation day daughter. I have something for you. Oh what is it? I saw him reaching over and grabbing a box. Open it. I sat down and opened the box. Oohoo, sparkly. What is it sire? It is meant for a princess. Because you are a princess to me. My sire took the tiara and placed it on my helm. Thank you, sire. You're welcome. Here's the other gift. I opened the gift, I looked inside and I licked my dermas. My sire knew he won't get any rest tonight. And one last thing, daughter. I saw him reaching for a box and he grabbed it and gave it to me. I opened it. I smiled. Toys sire. Look. I grabbed out the toy and it wasn't transformed but it was sire. Sire, look it's you. Yes indeed. Because I will always be right here. I was so happy I got up and ran to my sire and hugged him.