page 19

I stopped talking. I was blushing to myself. We were flying and I was enjoying the wind hitting my wings. Until I felt something. Dad. Yes StarSaber. Can we land over there, something doesn't feel right. I just don't know. But I feel something. Alright but we need to be cautious. Yes dad. We both we down and landed. My dad saw me walking. Cautious daughter. Yes dad I know. I went and saw a figure I stopped and stared.

She has to be out there somewhere. Soon I saw the figure turn towards to where I was at. I know you are there step out now. Daughter, my dad whispered don't listen. It could be a trap. I nodded. Nowing full well with my dad. Soon the guy disappeared. We looked and saw him gone. Until we looked and he was right in front of us.

I said to come out. Anyways why not listen I could destory you both right now. Gasp. Oh no. Uh. Megatron. Soon my dad grabbed my hand and put me behind him protecting me. The guy looked over and looked at me. Hmm. Why do you look like someone I know of? You almost remind me of my late wife.

I immediately hissed. That's impossible. Because this is my father. Soon the figure was walking close. That's far enough. Come any closer then I will off line you personally. The figure looked at my father. Then back at me. No, I will not leave. Because you could be my long lost sparkling. I immediately hissed. No. No, no, no. StarSaber don't listen to him. Look if you are her apparently long lost sire. Then why did you abandon her.

Then I was listening but I sightly noticed a evil smirk grin on his face. Father. He didn't want me I can tell. Father lets go home now. My father looked at me and nodded. We both transformed. But when I was about to the figure used a stun mobilizer. It stunned me to the point I lost consciousness. F..father. My father turned. No StarSaber. He quickly came back. He landed and transformed. Hand my daughter back over to me. Or be off-line. Decepticons your leader and your heir needs reinforcement now. Yes Lord Megatron we are on our way. My father smirked. You better hand my daughter back over to me. Oh now see here. She isn't your daughter she is my daughter.

Megatron hissed and growled at the mech who is claiming to be StarSaber's long lost father. If you are claiming to be her father then why take this long. I have been there for her. I have been there when she needed a father. And where were you? Oh right. You were not around. Soon his army where approaching. Lord Megatron. Soldiers beware and take precautions he has your heir. They both drew there weapons at him. I was starting to come around he wasn't looking but my father saw me waking up. I looked at the figure I got up grabbed his head and twirled around and kicked him in his chest knocking him out. Well done StarSaber. Thank you father. Father let's go home. I really do want him dead for abandoned. Do you want me to do it my dearest daughter. Uh. Sure. After what he just did. That's telling me he really didn't want me.

My father nodded and the guards kept an eye on their leader and the enemy. Soon the guy was waking up. He looked up and saw Megatron. Uh. Where am I. Suddenly my father widened his eyes. You don't remember. No. I have been under something and she actually saved me.