page 22

I walked in to get my wounds repaired again. I hissed at the pain that Starscream had left. I saw Knockout walking over. I heard princess. Putting that Starscream in his place. That was epic. Yeah thanks. I don't like to be disrespected like that. You did well, my daughter. I am proud of you. Thank you dad. I just remembered you saying make me proud, and go teach everyone a lesson including Starscream. Knockout was repairing my wound. I immediately hissed. Ouch Knockout careful. Sorry princess.

Megatron chuckled. Sounding almost like me. Megatron sighs. I remember when I was your age. But you are lucky you have me. Because I don't remember my sire or carrier. Father why don't you remember them. I was taken away from them at a young age. Done. Thank you I better head back. I walked out hearing what my father had said.

I entered and Soundwave informed me about our mines being active. Okay I will go there personally. Steve and the Vehicons follow me. Yes princess.

StarSaber: father just letting you know I am taking Steve and the Vehicons to check one of our mines. Soundwave showed me that one of them is being active.

Megatron: alright. But just be careful. I wouldn't know what to do if I lost you.

StarSaber: I know. But don't worry.

I was walking through the bridge and we stepped out but noticed the inside of the mine was being active completely. We headed inside. I looked and saw figures in my father's mine.

Shh. Hey guys I hear something. Oh there is nothing here. Just get back to work we need energon. I stepped out. Hault. You guys stop right there. The figures looked at me. Oh scrap. Soon before I knew it they took a shot at the Vehicons. Before we knew it we were battling. I notice one coming toward me. I drew my blade. I hit his blade. But before I could do anything I felt something was wrong definitely wrong. Soon before I knew someone came up right behind me and kicked my back making me lose my balance. I laid on the ground in pain. Soon I saw the vehicons fighting. Soon a figure came over and had his blade near my neck. I suddenly felt the blade sliced though my body on one of my neck cables. I screamed at the pain.

Megatron was looking at his pad while recovering in med bay. Until he felt the worst pain he had ever felt. Aaahhr. He dropped his pad cracking it. StarSaber. Megatron didnt care about his health, he only cares about your health. He got off the berth. Knockout walked out of the other room. My Liege what are you doing. None of your business. I don't care about my health only my daughter's.

I looked and saw Steve injured and unable to move. I soon saw the figure start to leave and disappeared. I tried moving but couldn't. I closed my eyes feeling the pain. Megatron quickly went inside and saw his daughter severely injured. He walked over to her. I had my eyes closed trying to close away the pain until I felt someone lifting me up.