page 7

My sire lifted me up and carried me into the washroom and turned the faucet on. He made sure it wasn't too hot but a tad warm. He sat me down and grabbed a washrag and started washing me and cleaning me up. Hee. That tickles sire. But what I didn't see coming was that my sire came around and blew a raspberry on my cheeks. Heee, sire. I giggled. Soon, my sire was done with my bath. Done, fit like a princess. He lifted me up and grabbed a towel and started wiping me down.

He then stood up and took my hand. We walked out and I was excited because I got to see what my sire does on the ship. Soon we approached the throne room and we walked inside. He bent down and said this to me. Okay I am going to be you in charge. You can do anything you want. Oh like what sire. Well it's your decision, your majesty. He bowed to me and I giggled. He got up and walked over to his throne and sat down. I walked over umm. What should I do, sire. Anything you can think of. But if you see Starscream. I know what to do, sire.

Soon my moment came. Starscream just came in. My sire bent down. Okay it's your moment my little princess. Hee. Okay. Uh Starscream. I want you to clean and make sure that everything is spotless in the cells and torture chamber. What but my Liege. My sire just ignored him. Heee. You better do what I say. Starscream scoffed well I never. Seriously leaving a child in charge. He walked off but my sire got up. Excuse me my little princess. I saw my sire walk towards Starscream. Wait my Liege he pushed Starscream out of the room. I giggled. Uh Uncle Soundy. Uh you can have a day off. I hope it is okay with sire. He used a voice recording of my father's. You can do whatever you want. I smiled. Soon my sire walked in covered in energon. Soundwave I guess you will have the day off. Affirmative. My sire nodded and walked towards me. He lifted me up and sat me down on his lap.

You are doing well my little princess. Sorry about that with Starscream, don't mind him. I took care of him. Good sire. I don't like him. Same here. I thought of something else to do until the doors opened and it was Shockwave I think. Uh Shocky right. Well yes like the nickname princess. Thank you. Uh. I went up and asked my sire something. I whispered it to him uh sire is it okay he takes a break or creates anything. Hmm. I don't see why not. But why don't you tell him? Okay. Uh Shocky you can take a break and make anything. Uh what my Liege are. She is in charge for today. I am showing her what I do. Ah I see. Well thank you. Hmm. Uh oh. I got it, my Liege, that thing we talked about the toy. Oh yes I see.

It was a long day and I was exhausted and pooped out. I handed the reins over to my sire. Sire I am pooped out you take over. Alright. Decepticons your princess has relieved herself and I am in charge now. Yes sir. I started yawning and my sire knew it was time for my bedtime. It's time for bed. My sire got up and walked out carrying me. Sire. Yes. When you tuck me in bed can you sing that song please. Of course my little princess.

We walked in and my sire laid me down. He tucked me in bed and sat down and sang the Cybertronian song. I listened until I went to sleep. He finished and kissed me goodnight. Night my little princess you did well today. Megatron got up and turned the lights off and slid on his berth and went to bed.