page 27

Fast Forward 1 Year:

Everything was back to normal well what I mean Cybertron was being built and almost done. But sadly Prime won't be able to see it. He sacrificed his life to make our planet alive once more. And my father is still sad that his brother isn't around. He misses that he won't be able to talk to him.

I was happy. I was of course happy with my sparkmate CosmicBlast. We were sitting back enjoying everything. Once in a while my father visits us. Today was supposed to be the day he visits. And of course I am going to tell him and give him a surprise. Because me and my sparkmate just found out we are going to have a sparkling. We have one and her name is SaberBlast. She is a light of joy to us. I was watching her when I heard the familiar sounds of jets. I chuckled. Hey pumpkin. Who's that sounds coming. SaberBlast gasps. Grandsire. She looked and saw his jet coming down and transforming. Grandsire.

Megatron walked over and lifted his granddaughter up. Hello my little granddaughter. Have you been good for your carrier. Yes. I soon saw my father walking over. Hi dad. Hello StarSaber. I got up and hugged him. Hmm. I missed you. Missed me. You know I visit most of the days. Yeah I know. So where's CosmicBlast. He's inside. Busy doing things. Oh I see.

Hey sweetspark my father is here. Soon CosmicBlast walked out. He walked over. It's good to see you sir. Like wise. Oh father. There's something we want to say to you. Oh and what's that. Me and CosmicBlast looked at each other. Father. You are going to be a Grandsire again. Soon I saw his eyes widened. What no way. Are you serious. Yes father. We found out it is going to be a mech. And we hope you don't mind we name him after you, which the name we went with is MegaBlast. I love the name, my little princess. Father. I am not little anymore. To me you still are. Like the time when I found you.

Soon my daughter looked up. Found. Carrier. What does Grandsire mean. Well pumpkin. Your Grandsire found me in a pod. He raised me as his own sparkling. I never met my real father. Megatron knew that was a lie but he knew that you didn't want to tell her the truth.

I will tell you when you are old enough. Awe. Okay carrier. Ohh Grandsire. Please oh please. Please, what granddaughter. Oh please, I want to go flying. I turned and looked at my father. And I looked at my daughter and then at my sparkmate. He nodded. Okay. You can go flying with your Grandsire. Yes! I saw her running to my father and he lifted her up and carried her. He walked over and sat her down and transformed. Soon she ran and went inside my father's cockpit.

I sigh. What. Hmm. What are you thinking my love. Oh I remember when I asked my father that to take me flying. Hmm. Why don't you ask him right now. Wait what. Hey Megatron. Wait no CosmicBlast. Yes. She wants to know if she can go with you guys. CosmicBlast. Megatron chuckled. Yes you can. I smiled but hit my sparkmates side. I gave him a kiss and I walked over and climbed in my father's cockpit and lifted my daughter up.