[ 2 ] -*. Confessions. *-

I didn't introduce my friends yet, but we have a group of six. Marcus, Hope, Me, Ryoshi, Chief, and Amaya. Amaya was practically my sister because we were best friends when we were 7, but her parents had been abusing her so we adopted her. I still called her bestie, because calling her my "sister" felt strange to me. I walked across the bridge with Ryoshi, just talking and having meaningless conversations. People were walking too, and we heard someone saying "Wait!" We looked back and it was Amaya, running towards us. "My antlers got stuck on a tree and mom had to help me, and I've been trying to keep a running pace for several minutes. She looked distressed, and was out of breath. I felt bad for her. Having antlers definitely had advantages, but disadvantages. Like getting stuck in a tree. She still says having antlers is worth it. "I could probably stab someone and make them bleed." she said, with pride, putting her hands on her hips in a power pose. Me and Ryoshi laughed. Ryoshi bumped my arm, and whispered "Are we telling her?" "About what?" I whispered in response. "About us.. You know, dating" he said, still whispering. "I guess we should, since she's my sister." Ryoshi decided to break the news to her. "Amaya?" he said, addressing her. "Yeah?" she said, caught off guard since we were just whispering about something. "Me and Juno have something to tell you." She said "What is it?" "Me and Juno are dating. If that's okay with you, I know you're his sister and all but-" Ryoshi said, being interrupted by Amaya. "Y'ALL ARE DATING?? SLAYYY!!!!! PERIOD POOH" She was very extra, but it made us happy she accepted us.

292 words.