P| How you met

George: You met him during the World cup. You ran into your friend Hermoine and she invited you and your dad to sit with her and the weasleys. as your dad talked with Arthur, you introduced yourself to everyone and saw the twins, you vaguely knew them from school. George immediately took a liking to you, so you became friends.

Fred: You had know fred since first year, right after the sorting ceremony you sat down next to him. He and George had made you laugh several times that evening and quickly became friends. Fred would often prank you and you had to admit you liked it.

Bill: You met bill when you snuck away during your 5th year at Hogwarts. He was headboy and busted you as you tried to get to the library to study. He decided to let it slide and helped you with your homework. Ever since then he'd sometimes take his time to help you study and tutor you.

Charlie: You met him through work, you were a journalist working for the daily prophet. You were doing a story on dragons and all common misunderstandings that were made about them. you interviewed Charlie for the story and kept in contact ever since.

Ron: you met Ron during your second year, you became friends with Ginny and she invited you over for Christmas. You met Ron on the train when you were al siting in the same cabin.

Harry: You met Harry after you saw your brother Draco make fun of him. you decided to apologise for him and get to know Harry better. Both because you wanted to annoy Draco and because you thought he was very intriguing.

Draco: You met Draco during your third year at hogwarts when he got dragged into the hospital wing. You were already there after a quidditch accident and you stayed up talking to him when madam pomfreyy wasn't around.