P| How he fell for you

-George
He fell for you the moment he saw you you in the quidditch stands. Your hair in the wind as you watched the match in amazement made him instantly fall for you. He didn't take his eyes of of you the entire match.

-Fred
Fred fell for you during sixth year when he asked you (his best friend) out to the Yule ball to pull some prank on you. When you two were dancing he fell for you. hard. You stayed on the dancefloor for the entire evening and he totally forgot about the prank.

-Bill
He fell for you when you hugged him after getting an A on a test he helped you study for. He loved the feeling of your head under his chest and realized he liked you a little more than he previously thought. He asked for your owl so you could stay in contact after he graduated.

-Charlie
He realized he liked you when you finished your story for the daily prophet and let him read it. He was really impressed and asked you if you wanted to celebrate together.

-Ron
Ron realized he liked you before he met you. He always watched you with Ginny from afar, but didn't ask Ginny for your name in fear she would make fun of him.

-Harry
Harry realized he liked you when you stood up for him when your brother Draco made fun of him. You had drawn your wand and turned his hair into a green slimey substance.

Draco: Draco first realized he liked you when he saw you dancing with someone else at the Yule ball. He had felt jealousy boil inside him the whole evening, at the end of the night when he was back at his dorm he realized why it bothered him so much.