P| Your first kiss

George
Your first kiss was after the Yule ball. you two had both brought other dates, but by the end of the night were dancing together. He walked you back to your dorm and pulled you into an empty corridor. you made out for at least half an hour before going to bed.

Fred
Your first kiss with Fred was during a game of truth or dare in year 5. He couldnt figure out at the time why it made him feel so fuzzy.

Bill
Your first kiss with bill was after he had asked you to be his girlfriend. he invited you over for christmas after he had already graduated from hogwarts, because he missed you so much. you snuck out at night to look at the stars together and he kissed you.

Charlie
When you and Charlie were celebrating your story in the daily prophet you ended up staying at his place. things escalated and you two made out in his kitchen.

Ron
Ron first kissed you in your 5th and his 6th year. He had broken up with Lavender after he noticed you got jealous. He finally had the courage to tell you about his feelings and you kissed him.

Harry
your first kiss with Harry was at Slughorn's party he asked you to be his date and you happily obliged. at the end of the night he kissed you.

Draco
You first kiss with Draco was the day after the Yule ball. After jealousy had eaten at him for the entire evening he just walked up to you and kissed you out of nowhere.