P| how you fell for them

George
you started liking George in your third year (his fourth year) although you had never met him before. You loved his humor and couldn't stop looking at his smile. your heart would beat faster everytime you'd hear his laugh in the great hall.

Fred
You liked him ever since he kissed you during truth or dare. You didn't think he felt the same so you kept quiet. It hurt when Fred asked you to the Yule ball as a joke to annoy Ron, but after a while you noticed the way he looked at you.

Bill
You had had a crush on him since you first saw him when you went to hogwarts, but him being older and way more popular than you, you were always afraid to talk to him. When he caught you sneaking out you kept ramblung and stuttering about your studies and he helped you. This made you fall even harder.

Charlie
You realized you liked Charlie when you saw him working with dragons. By the time you were interviewing him you had developed some sort of ridiculous schoolgirl crush. cut it out you're a grown woman. you kept it professional until he asked you to celebrate together.

Ron
You only realized you liked him when you overheard Lavender talking about him. When they started dating not long after you couldn't contain your jealousy. Ginny told Ron he was an idiot and explained you were jealous.

Harry
You realized you liked him after a while of talking. You were friends with him for 2 years and in year 5 now. You could feel yourself being protective over him, whenever anyone would say something. You stood by his side at all times to defend him. Even from your own brother.

Draco
You realized you liked him after being disappointed he didn't aks you to the Yule ball. He took Pansy instead so you went and found yourself another date. You couldn't figure out why he was staring at you all night, until he kissed you the next day.