O | Bill // welcome to the family

So for this story Bill is younger than he actually is cuz otherwise the age gap would be bad.
Anyway you're in your last year and 19 years old and Bill is 22 in this story.
I wrote this a while ago and I recently found it somewhere hidden deeply in my notes app and I decided to edit it and post it :)

Bill x reader
word count: 3800

It was late, extremely late while you were looking at the ceiling. It was tinted orange and there were stains on some of the corners.

You were In the attic of the Burrow, next to hermoine because you were spending your hollidays with your friend George.

Molly wouldn't let you sleep in his room and you honestly didnt mind, knowing you'd probably sleep even less than you were doing now.

you turned around grabbing your blanket thighter as you sighed. you heard something clang downstairs and sat up.

You gave up on sleeping and decided to check whoever was awake at this hour. you stepped out of bed, careful as to not wake hermoine up and carefully walked down the stairs.

you quietly opened the door to the kitchen and watched as you saw a somewhat tall man unpacking his bag, you couldn't see who it was.

you cleared your throat making him jump.

"fuc- who are you?"

"sorry I-I didn't mean to scare you." you stuttered once you realised you didn't recognise the boy.

you let your eyes glide along his body, noticing his muscular arms from under his rulled-up sleeves. His long fiery red hair, tied in a bun.

"I'm Y/n" you took a step foreward, offering your hand for him to shake as you blushed furiously, now realising you were standing there in just you pyjama's. "I'm of friend of George."

Bill chuckled at your shyness and smiled, taking your hand but pressing his lips on it. "don't worry about it, Y/n. I'm Bill" you shyly smiled back. "the oldest brother" he added.

You nodded your head "I've heard lots of stories," you said. "You must be tired travelling here all the way from Egypt"

Bill nodded.

"Shall I make you something to eat?" you asked. "while you unpack I mean"

"I'd like that," Bill said softly, "that's very kind of you, you really don't have to" he added.

you chuckled "oh but I want to, no offense but you look exhausted" you paused for a second. "Not saying you look bad or anything that'snot wha-"

"none taken." Bill assured you. He smiled softly again as you nervously smiled back walking over to the counter.

"Would you like some soup? or something else, I don't know what Molly has, but I coukd tr-"

Bill chuckled as he started unpacking. "soup is fine, thank you" you released a breath as you looked for some vegetables.

"Never knew George had it in him" Bill said, focused on his bags as if he were looking for something.

You froze "sorry?"

Bill looked up. "Oh I just assumed, seeing as you're here and all" you stayed silent for a bit.

"sorry, I didn't mean to upset you"

you quickly turned around. "no, no you didn't, it's not like that with me and george" you chuckled again. "I just didnt have anywhere else to stay and Molly offered for me to stay here."

Bill looked at you for a moment, now taking in your apearence, your h/c hair, messily in your face. Your lips slightly chapped but your skin glowing. you let his gaze trace over your body, your pyjamas loosly on your hips and a top wrapped thightly around your chest.