O | Fred // Dare

Fred weasley x Ravenclaw! Fem! Reader

Word count: 1917
TW: making out
-

"Those Weasley twins really can't do anything but pull mediocre pranks on people." one of your Ravenclaw friends complained.

"Honestly Y/n I don't know how you put up with them." someone else added. making you frown.

you scoffed, "they happen to be my friends." you said, annoyed.

You were sitting in the great hall as Fred and George were making alot of noise at the gryffindor table.

"They're so loud."

they're more fun than you are.

You sighed, focussing on something else as you heard one of the girls call your name. "Y/n!" you looked up. "Isn't that true?"

"Is what true?" you asked, furrowing your eyebrows.

"That Fred fancies you?"

you sighed. "Oh yea probably... why?" you asked. you looked over at the gryffindor table and saw Fred was just looking at you, making you smile.

the girls shook their heads. "You're not thinking of dating him right? he's so irresponsible, you're even better off dating George."

you closed your eyes, having heard enough of this already. you liked Fred and though George was great, you liked Fred.

"He's always flirting with you." A girl said. "Like he has no shame."

"Do you actually like him?"

"yes I do, now please leave me be." you said, sighing loudly. Fred and George weren't hard to put up with, these stuck up girls were.

The girls giggled. "Y/n you could probably get Cedric Digorry to ask you to the Yule ball and you're pining over Fred Weasley."

"And what about it?" you asked. "Yea I like Fred, no I don't like Cedric." you said. "Please mind your own romantic interests, that's if you can find anyone who will actually put up with you."

You stood up and grabbed your things, walking out of the great hall. You turned around to see the girls whisper about you.

"L/n"

Fred ran up to you, putting his arm around your shoulder. "Where do you think you're going without me?"

Your knees went weak at his voice. "I was headed back to the common room, tired of these girls." you said, chuckling.

"what'd they do?"

You laughed. "They tried setting me up with Cedric." you said.

Fred squinted his eyes. "well we can't have that now can we, you're mine after all."

"I don't recall you asking me out, Weasley." you said with a smug smile.

"About that, there's a party tonight in the gryffindor common room." Fred said, "you should come, there'll be drinks and snacks."

"A party is not a date, Fred."

"A party is a good start."