O| Ron // Little Ferret

Ron Weasley X fem! reader
requested by 1-800-eddiesgazebos

Laughing you watched your friend Ron Weasley dance with professor McGonagall. She had just announced the Yule ball that was gonna take place soon and you were more than excited. You had never been at a ball before and whispered to Hermoine that you wanted to go dress shopping.

Your head was already racing with all the possibilities that could happen. There were ALOT of handsome and pretty people at hogwarts and you really wished someone would ask you. You mostly wanted Ron to ask you.

You liked Ron, had for a while now and you did sometimes give him hints. He never seemed to pick up on them let alone act on them, so you figured he must've not been interested.

Then there was also Draco, you could notice him eyeing you from across the room. Draco was.... something else. He was nice to you and you were nice to him aswell, but nothing really happened between the two of you. Still the way he was looking at you made you smile a little to yourself.

~

A few days later you and Hermione decided to go shopping for dresses and when she got to the great hall to meet you she looked elated.
"What's up with you?" you asked, as you linked arms with her. "Someone asked me." She said, silencing her squeel.

You widened your eyes as you saw Hermoine blush. "Who is this someone?" you asked, shaking her lightly. "shhhhhh, his friends are over there."

Hermoine grabbed your arm tighter and dragged you out of the great hall. I will tell you once we're there she said.

-

While you were dress shopping you couldn't help but wonder wether Ron had a date yet. You wanted to find a dress to impress him but you didnt quite know how to.

You let your fingers glide over al the different fabrics and studied all the differen necklines, sleeves, skirts, everything. "Hermoine how are we ever supposed to choo-"

"I think I found mine."

You turned around as hermoine walked out of her dressing room. You gasped, "Moine you look stunning!" you exclaimed as she spun around. "Now will you finally tell me who your date is?"

please let it not be ron, please ket it not be ron

"Fine I'll tell you," she chuckled. "it's Victor. Victor Krum."

"you're joking!?" you said, watching her huge smile. "that's amazing when did he ask you?"

"This morning in the library." Hermoine was blushing heavily. "Do you think he'll like this dress?"

"Oh he won't be able to keep his eyes off of you." You said, still watching her in awe. You hoped you'd find a dress that beautiful too.

"Who are you hoping asks you?" Hermoine asked a short while later, when you were trying on dresses in the dressing room.

"oh well, I don't kn-"

Hermoine chuckled. "You know I could swear I saw Draco Malfoy look at you in the great hall this morning."

You froze. "Really?"

"Yes!" Hermoine said, "do you think he'll ask you?" You stayed silent for a bit. Maybe he would ask you, you didnt really think Ron was gonna ask you, he kept whining about not having a date, but he never seemed to notice you didnt have one either.

"I don't know." you answered, honestly. "I've noticed him looking, but he hasn't talked to me in quite a while."

Hermoine hummed, "would you accept if he asked you."