12. Author's note

Hi, as you may have noticed I'm a silent author in my stories, but quite open in comments and pm; so always feel free to comment and feedback.

Today, after being deliberating this decision for a long time, cracking my mind and waiting to see the next challenges, I've definitely decided to leave the #scifriday challenges, because they're no longer useful to keep this story going. And although #scifriday challenges are awesome, the deal here is that I'm trying to make with them a flow story, and not many short stories. I will definitely join them back later on :), because right now I'm working on "Postnormalis" and an upcoming fanfic of Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children & Hollow City.

@ScienceFiction thank you so much for inspiring me up to this point to write this story, and I'm sorry, but I need to quit the #scifriday challenges in order to keep it on as planned.

So, the real challenge begins here: to take them all away and prepare them, in order to let the survivors encounter the Outsiders.

Thank you all for your support, and I promise you all I won't leave this story with a proper end.

This chapter is dedicated to @gallifreyy__ , creator of the image in this chapterthatwas  thecover for a a week, which inspired the new covermadebyme.