12.1 Review

Annie and Amy Clark were average twin teens. Outsiders -semirobotic gray aliens- came and tested everyone's abilities, taking the people with the greatest intellectual and physical abilities for their experiments, and almost exterminated the rest. Annie and Amy were chosen: they had telepathy. They said they were really Annette and Amelie Veil, and afterwards mysteriously managed to escape. They made their way to the underground resistance and met Mat Darden, who was really Matthew Ward, who told them everything about them: that they were humanoids from Macrocosm -a Kepler planet in Andromeda- and just as him, was sent to another planet when the mother planet was attacked by the Outsiders along with other "children" because they were part of the most powerful families there, also he had never received any news of Macrocosm's fate. He left with the twins to Europa -one of Jupiter's moons- where the brother of the twins was leader. There, they met Akaery -a gray alien who trained them because they had abilities to control vital energy... mights- and discovered the legend of the princess with purple hair. Then they came to the ground along with Mat to attack the Outsiders with the Outsiders. They were attacked on the underground resistance base, and Jan -who turned out to be Mat's real mom- was attacked, and they moved to an underground hospital. In there they were attended by Cain -a humanoid looking like a human with gray skin- and the "Mat and Annie" started, and as they were hanging out on the greenhouse of the base, they received hallucinations that made them see plant-creature and a man giving them advice, and the plant killed the man. Eventually Amy saved them -Mat was unconscious-, and along with Cain forbid Anni to go back to the greenhouse to investigate what happened...