8. The Duabble

I had seen the indifference in my sister about our revenge against the Outsiders, and the high expectations the other macrocosmian runaways had of giving this battle a peaceful approach...

But this wasn't enough for me... They deserve much more. They were cruel: I had seen it through my own flesh, and might have been even worse for macrocosmians. I was fed up. I was definitely going to acquire information about them, and get my own revenge even if it meant being associated to the darkest spirits of the galaxy. - Annie thought.

So there she was. Sitting inside this high-security secret chamberwith nothing but a desk, several chairs and weapons on the opposite side of the room, surrounded by grey aliens with weird weapons, in front of Akery -the leader of Europa's secret force- the one below the master minds behind the human uncertainty of Europa's life forms, & the macrocosmian resistance and victory against the Outsiders... One of the most powerful grey aliens of the galaxy due to the varied information he knows.

"I received your message... What do you want to know about the Outsiders?" said Akery with a smirk, as if he knew she couldn't defeat them.

"Everything." I replied the girl in a sly tone that sounded more ominous than expected.