Give Me My Waffles Please

Everyone followed Harley as he made his way out of the Hall of Heroes, and strutted towards the elevator.

Everyone piled in. Excited chatter and laughter coming from the students as they talked about their favorite Avengers.

The elevator stopped and everyone stepped out. They entered yet another posh looking room, the smell of the Air conditioner and food(mostly food) grabbed the attention of the students In their excitement they seemed to have forgotten how hungry they were.

Even Mj's face showed a relieved expression when she smelled cheese sandwiches from afar.

Everyone gathered with their friends after piling food on their plates, not caring about how much since Harley had said it was free.

Ned and Mj settled together. Ned began talking about the Hulk display they had seen earlier while Mj tuned him out and began reading her book.

"Say, Mj... I wonder if we could see Peter right now" these words caught Mj's attention, so she lifted her eyes from her book to look at Ned.

"I mean, it is Saturday, he did say he comes to SI on weekends, didn't he? Or maybe he didn't come, because of the fieldtrip? But he didn't know which day we were gonna come here right?" Ned thought out loud, not realizing that Mj's full attention was on him at the moment.

Mj wanted to see Peter. Mj had taken a liking to Peter and anyone who had ever known Mj could see that, she payed great attention to the boy and always looked out for him.

She, however, quickly got herself under control and brushed her thoughts about wanting to see Peter aside.

Ned quickly distracted from that topic, not for long, however, as soon, Harley came up to them with a smile on his face.

"So, you must be Mj, and Ned right? Peter always talks about you two." Harley said, his bored expression long gone, now replaced with a smirk.

Harley had heard them talking, and he would be lying if he said he hadn't felt a strange way about this tour group...well...now he knows why, they're Peter's classmates.

"Yeah! Wait...how do you know Peter?" Ned asked.

"I'm always with him, love annoying Stark with him." Harley finished, a genuine smile on his face as the memories of a screaming Tony Stark using Dum E as a shield against him and Peter's nerf guns flashed through his head.

Ned's face had a shocked expression on it, while Mj had an interested one(you never get that with her)

"Anyway, just wanted you 'ta know, that if Peter ever talks about a 'Harley' it's probably me" Harley said with a smile before walking away.

After a few seconds of stunned silence, Ned and Mj went back to eating, choosing to discuss the interaction later while interrogating Peter on his relationship with Harley.

----------------------------------------------------‐--

Peter twisted the door nob and made his way to the elevator.

After getting inside he collapsed on the floor and pressed his back up against the elevator wall, he wiggled around until he was in a comfortable sitting position.

"Fri....take me to the cafeteria...please" Peter grumbled out.

"Of course Peter"

"Than..ks" Peter muttered out.
.
.
.
.
"Ding!"

The elevator doors opened and Peter stood up looking downward in exhaustion.

Peter walked out of the elevator.