Rage and the Heir

Peter was the one of the heirs to Stark industries.

A lesser known fact. But a fact indeed. Peter knew that his job as the heir was going to be tough, he knew it, but the exquisite feeling of being in charge and finally not being treated like a kid and being entrusted with larger responsibilities was so gratifying.

He was trying his hardest to make his mentors proud as well.

Speaking of mentors, those very same ones had suggested some training to keep him prepared for his future position.

He had felt his stomach produce fluttery butterflies in anticipation at the news.

However, the Lord knows that sometimes, the responsibility of an heir was way too much for a sixteen year old.

So now, Peter was running on two hours of sleep, and words of encouragement from his friends, that was all he had to attempt to keep Stark Industries running while his Mentors were away.

They left, and left him with the biggest responsibility related to his future yet.

He was currently responsible for the entirety of SI.

Peter shuddered at the thought and let out a long, shaky sigh while straightening his tie.

He had an important meeting to attend to, in place of Tony, the anxiety was creeping up his back and embedding itself into his bones with an ice cold sombre. And the pressure of having to live up to the Tony Stark wasn't helping.

He looked downwards at his watch, "Only thirty minutes left," he deadpanned.

---

In the meanwhile, Peter's classmates were sputtering in shock as they asked their equally astounded teacher to repeat what she said a moment ago.

"Y-yes..you heard me right, dear students. Our class has been given special access to Stark Industries and permission to witness a team meeting.." She scoffed at herself, in disbelief.

"But Ms. Joan, that can't be right? Why just us?" One of the students enquired, still dumbfounded but openly curious.

Ms. Joan looked up at the class, let out a soft sigh and regained her composure, then replied; "Truly a good question, Mr. Murphy--" She crossed her arms "however I don't know the answer, the official request specifically asks for this class."

Mj And Ned were horrified. They knew of Peter's current conditions in Stark Industries and they were growing more anxious by the second.

All the while, the rest of the classroom snapped out of their shock and began excitedly celebrating, chatting and snickering loudly among themselves before being hushed by their teacher.

"Alright alright! I'm just as excited as you are, but we won't be able to go anywhere unless you calm down, call your parents and pack your stuff," Ms. Joan stated forcefully, effectively calming the class down.

Mj and Med glanced at each other, glossy eyes filled with concern.(and slight amusement in Mj's case.)

---

Peter ran a hand through his hair and rushed out of the room, he had enough experience with being late at school, but this isn't something he could mess up and serve a quick detention to make up for.

On the way, he felt his someone grab his shoulders and slow his pace.

"Peter slow down, you're gonna be a whole thirty minutes early, those old bozos don't deserve your time" Peter felt his anxiety slowly melt away as he let himself get distracted by his friends words.