Rizzing up Harley

A boy named Peter was currently in the middle of fixing his tie.

Why was he wearing one? An excellent question, you see- Today was an important day. A very important one, professional attire was a must.

Peter had brushed his frizzy hair for a long time, making sure not a single knot remained.

His suit was smooth, without a single wrinkle. And his tie was placed right at the very center of it all.

Everything was perfect, as it should be. All that was left was to fulfill his life's purpose.

Peter left his room in Avengers Tower and strutted elegently down the hallway. Then, he spotted Pepper Potts.

"Hey Peter! Oh, you're looking dressed up, what's the occasion?" She enquired enthusiasticly.

To which, Peter replied, "Hey Ms. Potts! Nothing much, I just--ahh...need Harley, do you know where he is right now?"

"Mhm" Pepper Answered, "Don't go off and do something strange, but I last heard from him in the living room, bye now" She smiled and went, speed-walking down the hallway.

With this new information in mind, Peter rushed down the hall, the elevator and many other areas, before finally coming across the boy he wanted to see most.

Harley keener was currently sitting on the living room couch, turning the pages of his book with a blanket draped over his shoulders.

Stunned by Peter's sudden entrance and strangely formal clothing, Harley gaped at him with a confunded expression, but then said, "Hey Peter, whatcha doing all dressed up?"

Peter had a malicious grin on his face, the evil aura radiating off of him was comparable to none.

He brushed off his shoulders and fixed his posture, he would only get one go at this. One. And he couldn't mess it up.

Standing tall and strong, Peter began with soft smile that hid his devilish intentions.

"Harley, are you from Tennessee?" He asked, it sounded inoccent, but in truth, it was one of the most evil things you could do to the other boy.

"...Yes?" The clueless Harley replied.

" 'Cause you're the only ten I see"

"..."

"..."

"Bitch-"
---------------