YONDER: Subscribe & Save

Do you know what you get when you subscribe to a story on our new app, YONDER?

Think of subscribing to a story on YONDER as adding a story to your library on Wattpad

Think of subscribing to a story on YONDER as adding a story to your library on Wattpad. Subscribing to a story is free and you will be alerted when that story has a new chapter drop. Also, subscribers receive a reminder when a free chapter is available to read through "Daily Unlock" or a "Countdown Deal". By subscribing, you'll never miss out on free chapters to read on YONDER.

For a short time only, YONDER is giving away promo coins to help you unlock even more chapters for hundreds of exclusive stories

For a short time only, YONDER is giving away promo coins to help you unlock even more chapters for hundreds of exclusive stories. To get these promo coins all you need to do is subscribe to one of our Wattpadder's stories.

Check out the list of stories below and subscribe to these stories between the dates listed. The promo coins being given away are limited and not everyone who subscribes will receive promo coins, so be sure to subscribe as early as you can! Read the full instruction below.

Instructions and disclaimers:

* You must be logged in to your YONDER account to participate
* Promo Coins for completing the mission is available on a first come first served basis.
* Each user can claim Promo Coins only once per round. You may again participate in the next round. There are three rounds in total.
*If already subscribed to all event titles, you may unsubscribe and resubscribe to participate.
*Rewarded Promo Coins could be found in your Account > Coin Purchase History.
*Promo Coins are not refundable.
*Promo Coins cannot be renewed after their expiry dates. Please check the expiry date at Account > Coin Purchase History.
*The number of available Promo Coins is limited and the event will end without notice when a set number of users complete the mission.
*Please update YONDER to the latest version to participate in the event. If you did not receive Promo Coins, please try again after updating.

Stories and Series Participating

November 10 - November 21

The Siren's Mark Series by @LuxRaven

Witchfire Series by @AJSCURRAH

The Skyelorn Chronicle by @BookNrd

I Was Never Yours by @JessGirl93

November 22 - December 14

The Virus Within by @CrystalScherer

The John Riley Mysteries by @iamRodneyVSmith

Constant Craving by @TamaraLush

Fatal Trilogy by @Shelby_Painter

MILO by @lizaalewis

Waiting Room by @spoffyumi

Comfort the Wolves by @kcgalloway

December 15 - January 4, 2023

Confessions of a Fake Psychic Detective by @BenSobieck

Toxic Nature by @Wendizzy

Just Press Send by @NikkiPierceBooks

Dominantly Yours Series by @CayleighKennedy

Coincidentally by @authorMayLynn

The Before Series by @amelierhys