Spice up your holiday season with these reads

December 18, 2023

It's time to spice up your holiday season, Wattpadders! 🔥

Got some holiday downtime on your schedule? This is your perfect chance to heat things up and escape into some steamy romance stories. Steal some time to yourself, grab your favorite warm beverage, and indulge in our Burning Love Reading List, full of stories bound to, well, add a little seasoning to your season's greetings.

Don't know where to start? We're spotlighting some of the hottest romance stories on Wattpad to get you started.

My Brother's Best Friend: The Final Countdown by @Believeeexox

Maddie and Cameron believe they've found the perfect timing. Between a dream study abroad program for Maddie and Cameron gaining exceptional reviews as the star quarterback for Los Angeles's professional football team, things finally seem to be turning in the right direction. But if Cameron and Maddie have learned anything, it's that life can't sail too smoothly for long. Between an ex seeking revenge, a nanny with bad intentions, and a paparazzi doing anything for a story, Maddie and Cameron try desperately to cling to the one thing that will hopefully weather them through the storm: their love. 

The Billionaire and the Waitress by @moonsarai

Adrien Vitale is one of the most powerful people in the world. Daughter of a business man, she will stop at nothing to inherit her father's corporation. To every woman she has ever slept with, she is ruthless, ambitious and cutthroat, with no intention of ever settling down. Except when her father gives her an ultimatum, she needs to either present herself as a family woman, or risk losing her inheritance.

Ever since Muse Gardner's grandmother died, she has been scraping together a living in New York City, only one step away from the streets. For the past six months, she has been a waitress at one of the most high-end restaurants in New York City. But after the accident of the century―involving a bottle of wine, a hot-shot CEO and a ruined tuxedo―she's left with a bad reputation and no job prospects. 

Until Adrien Vitale, a filthy-rich CEO, makes her a deal: Pretend to be the billionaire's wife, for more money than Muse has ever imagined.

There's just one problem. With a fake proposal, a fake wedding and a fake wife, it might just be impossible to tell what's true anymore. Can a relationship built on lies ever be real?

Half Baked Hearts by @keahlovee

When her favorite bakery is at risk of being shut down, Charm Cunningham takes it upon herself to save it with the help of the bakery's newest (and annoyingly cute) employee.

Curse of Rose de Winter by @flowersforleah

When Rosemarie Blackwood wanders into the de Winter house one rainy day, she's given a choice; to be the beautiful heiress Blanche and have bachelors fight over her, or plain old Rosemarie. 

The Untamed Princess by @JudeBelinda

The fragile peace between the two ancient kingdoms of Han and Jin is put at risk when traitors within Han start sowing seeds of discord from inside the royal court.

For the future of both nations, Jiang Ming Yue, the youngest princess of Jin and a martial arts natural with an extraordinary secret, goes undercover alone in the Han palace with a mission to find out who is so intent on leading the two kingdoms down a path back to war.

Happy swooning, everyone! 💋

— Wattpad HQ