•Off The Wall•

I had to give it to the man, he really did show me a good time. After messing around in the mall for a while, we finally decided to head to the bowling alley, arm in arm with smiles plastered on both our faces. I felt happy, genuinely happy to be hanging with someone who had no ill intentions. I beat his ass in bowling of course. Monthly bowling nights with Sienna and Harley prepped me for this very day. I was having so much fun with Lucky, that I had completely wiped any memory of these past few days from my mind. And my god Lucky was hot! He was a bit rougher and more carefree than what I was used to, but that made him even more attractive.

"So what's going on with you and that guy from earlier, what was his name again? Phil?" he teased.

"You mean Billy? And pleaseee nothing is going on with that loser. I just happened to get stranded with him." I replied back, trying to believe my own words.

"Alright whatever, you two seemed pretty close when i saw ya!" he shot back at my reply, I didn't give him the satisfaction of an answer so we went back to playing.

A couple of games later, we sat down to eat and I finally popped the big question that had been bugging me all evening.

"So, you gonna tell me how you got the nickname Lucky or what?" I questioned him with raised eyebrows and a handful of chips. He jumped up quick and ran over to my side of the table, covering my eyes with his hands like I was going to get the biggest surprise of my life.

"Picture a 12 year old me running wild in the streets with my cousins right, we was playing tag when my cousin Carrie caught me and pushed me right out in front of a fucking car."

"No fucking way! How are you even alive?"

"Exactly! That's why my folks calls me lucky, cause i came out of it with nothing but a busted lip and damaged pride." He chuckled loudly in my left ear whilst his hands were still covering my eyes. "My luck hasn't really run out since. I've bagged myself a decent job and I'm able to go on dates with hot chicks such as yaself!"

"Haha very funny hot stuff, and anyway who said this was a date? Plus it sounds like your cousin Carrie was trying to kill you but failed miserably." I giggled whilst blindly eating a fry, Lucky's hands still blocking my view.

"And can you pleaseeee remove your hands? You're ruining my view of the worlds sexiest fries!"

He threw his hands down to his sides, a fake frown hanging from his face as he said "This is a date doll, you're breaking my heart here! And Carrie trying to kill me? I wouldn't be surprised doll, that bitch is always up to something."

I bursted out laughing at his dramatic over pronunciations and faces. God he was hot.

"Speaking of Carrie, here she comes...play nice yeah?"

At this point my life could not get any fucking worse.

Play nice? play nice? I was on the verge of throttling Lucky and doing life in Prison. How could I be so stupid? This is Hawkins for crying out loud, everyone knows everyone. Carrie is short for Carol - Duh. I look up to see her walking towards our table with Honey, Ivy, Tina, Tommy and surprise surprise, Jason.

"I'm leaving right now, thank you for today and no, I do not need a ride home. Have fun with Carrie and her sidekicks." I spat out at Lucky, not even looking at him as I threw on my jacket and walked towards the exit.

"Come on now doll, why you leaving all of a sud"

"Let that skeezer go Lucky, she thought you were really interested in someone that looks like THAT!" Yeah, that was my final straw, I walked straight up to Honey and the look of fear spread across their faces like wildfire. By the time they realised they had fucked up, Honey's head had already collided with the table and I was furiously heading out the mall. "So he set me up, great - Another failed love story to report back to Harls and Sienna." I mumbled to myself, oblivious to the idiot walking right beside me.

"Another one Sugar ? You've gotta start crushin on better guys, baby."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------First time posting in 2 years wtf.

Was Lucky really being genuine with Valentina or is he apart of Honey's game too?

Should Valentina hear Billy out?

And do we want a smutty chapter next or sfw?