•Halloween I•

After hours of shopping me, Honey & Sienna finally returned back to my place to get ready for this Halloween party. We decided to all go as characters from grease ; I was sporting Betty Rizzo's signature red shirt, pink shorts & red beaded necklace. Sienna was dressed as Frenchy, her hair curled whilst sporting a matching pink shirt with a tight midi skirt & Honey was dressed as Marty Maraschino, in her iconic black tight top with a matching orange neck tie, skirt & purse. I would be lying if i said we didn't look good. Me & sienna agreed on wearing white pumps with our outfits, as getting drunk with heels on really wasn't our thing.

" you guys are soooo boring! wearing these bad bitches is what makes it more fun to be drunk!" Honey yelled while showing off her black high heels that were clearly to high for her to walk in. Ignoring her, we both sprinted downstairs to say goodbye to my parents before climbing in to Honey's car to attend what would soon be my worst nightmare.

I couldn't help but laugh at Lulu in his ghost busters outfit, he looked cute.

without even letting me speak i heard "Don't even laugh Tina!" before he walked off fast with the rest of the ghost busters. "That's clearlyyyyy our cue to leave..." murmured Honey , rolling her eyes as she pulled out my driveway. Honey had her windows rolled down as shalamar- a night to remember blasted from her radio.

"...And awaaaaaaaaay we gooooooo!!"

When we finally arrived at Tina's about an hour and a half after is started, i had to say i was impressed. The party was already jumping with people flooding inside as well as outside. Being the loudest of the group, Honey strolled in first, flirting with every guy in her eyesight. It didn't matter to Honey if they already had a girl, she always wants even if she can't have. Her behavior has built her up a reputation at school, but she really doesn't care.

Me & Sienna wondered in after, taking in our surroundings. "Wow." Whispered Sienna."This is Totally Tubular! Don't you think Vale?" I had to agree. It was off the hook. Alcohol everywhere, everybody's dancing & having fun. What could go wrong? We head outside as the chanting off other students gets louder & louder. Everybody was out here watching new boy Billy chug down loads of beer & chanting him on. To my surprise, he actually came without a shirt on. Not saying that it was down to me or anything, but i was impressed. When he finally went past Steve's old record he spurted out beer, making everyone roar & the girls giggle.

"He is soo fine! imagine going to third base with that." Giggled Honey, barging me in the arm which to my luck, pushed me into the newly found Keg king. "Watch where you going sugar, nearly knocked me over."he chuckled whilst winking at me."It wasn't me and anyway, i noticed you haven't got on a shirt..." i said, but only loud enough for the both of us to hear. "And i noticed that your not wearing a short top like i instructed, but these shorts will do." And with that, he ran his hands down my waist and caressed my thighs & bum, making me release a accidental, but small moan from lips.
Before i could even speak, Honey, dragging both Sienna & Ivy over interrupted with a "Hey Billy! I'm Honey & this is Sienna & Ivy!" She was practically all over him whilst Sienna, Ivy & I looked in disgust. It was GROSS. Billy looked kind of uneasy, which was amusing as hes the type of guy to always be confident. He gave me this look that i couldn't read but before he could open his mouth to say something to me i could smell a familiar sharp smell of cigarettes & Vodka. Harley.

"Hey Ha-"

"listen," she interrupted ."Come with me, i got someone who's literally dying to speak to you..."