•Greaser Boy•

It was less than 20 minutes after Lucky had asked me on a date, and Harley & sienna were already fussing over how i was going to look. Piles of clothes filled the floor as everyone was trying to find something hot, but also bowling appropriate.

"I'm thinking all black, you know a leather jacket, leather pants! will have you looking real glam Vee!" shouted Harley from underneath a pile of clothes.

"Leather plus bowling? Not a good combo Harls. The goal isn't to sweat, its to impress sister!" I shouted back whilst sorting through my own pile of clothes.

"I agree, how about a nice midi dress Vee? Not too short, you know a little revealing but who gives a fuck?" yelled Sienna from her pile of clothes.

"A dress with those ugly bowling shoes? I'll pass. I'm thinking- a leather jacket with a black bodysuit, some high waisted jeans & some doc martens?" I replied whilst holding up the outfit i just described.

"hmm..swap the bodysuit for this black crop and its a fit." Harley replied whilst throwing a crop bralette at me. My eyes widened in shock as i locked at the piece of material that would surely get me killed if my father ever saw me in it. "Harley i can't wear this! What if a friend of my father see's me in this, he'll kill me!" I walked back and forth panicking.

she sighed."Cool down vee, why would they be anywhere near the bowling alley? you'll be fine. Besides, you'll rock that crop better than anyone else i know, you've got style girl!"

As much as I wanted to disagree, I couldn't. 40 minutes later I was dressed in the outfit applying my mascara when the sound of beeping car pulled up. Realising who it was I started to panic.
"OMG GUYS HES HERE!" I yelled. I spent so much time worrying about a outfit that i forgot to check the time!

"Take a chill pill Vee, I doubt he's in any sort of rush to go. He'll probably sit in his ride for a while."

*KNOCK!KNOCK!KNOCK!"

"Yep, he's really waiting isn't he Harls? Don't worry we'll buy you some time." Said Sienna with a smirk whilst dragging Harley downstairs & towards the front door. I had to admit, I missed hanging with those guys & it felt good to be back with them. I decided to rock my natural curls tonight, straightening my hair felt like a whole chore.

"okay. Deep breaths Vee, you can do this. Remember, its only a game of bowling & some food, you have nothing to worry about. Just gotta pray he's no Billy or Jason." I whispered to myself. At last, i let out a deep sigh & wondered down the stairs.

"being a greaser ain't so bad at all, you girls just like socs cause of their money and all." I could hear Dally saying, the raspy tone of his voice piercing through the air like a blade.

"Seriously? we couldn't give a fuck about snooty socs or you greasers. Boy are not the most imporant thing in the world you know?" She said with a wide smirk on her face & her eyes on Sienna. They were cute, I don't know what took me so long to realise it.

"Oh, so you one them whatsit called..Feminists?" He questioned with a dark chuckle escaping his mouth. "Whats wrong with being a feminist huh? You don't believe in womans rights?" I replied before anyone else.

He looked over to me with a twinkle in his eyes & a grin on his face. "I think woman should be able to do whatever they please. You look bangin'." He shot back with a wink.

"Good. Wouldn't wanna get of on the wrong foot now would we Lucky?Plus you don't look to bad yourself." I said whilst walking up to him so our faces were almost touching. Where this new confidence had just come from, I did not know, but I liked it.

"Lets get outta here before the Soc girls dig me a grave!" he took my arm as we ran out the door & to his car. Behind me i could hear both Harls & Sienna laughing.

"You betta give us a call girl, so we know you got home safe!" Sienna shouted from behind. "How she outta call you when she'll be dead by 10?" Lucky replied, leaving us all in hysterics. "You gotta way with words you know." I chuckled once we was in his car speeding away.

"I gotta admit, i've always been a pro when it comes to using my tongue." He replied, dragging out each and every word for effect.

"jesus christ, what have i gotten myself into?" I thought to myself. This boy was gonna be trouble.

"I hate you already."

"Oh don't worry sweet, cause after all the fun we have tonight, your gonna love me."

-------------

SO SORRY FOR THE EXTRA LONG UPDATE! THE COMBINATION OF DEALING WITH THIS PANDEMIC AND WORKING FULL TIME HAS BEEN A LOT OF STRESS BUT I PROMISE ON MY DAYS OFF I WILL BE UPDATING THIS BOOK MORE! IVE WANTED TO FOR AGES BUT DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO PICK UP ON IT AGAIN BUT IM READY TO WRITE NOW❤️❤️