•French Inhale•

Billy was still asleep as I sleepily woke from my slumber due to the amount of screaming and shouting going on in the room next door. I slowly pushed him from on top of me onto his side of the bed, as i was dying for fresh air & some time to clear my mind. I sighed as I remembered I only had yesterdays clothes, so i thought it wouldn't be harmful just to throw on Billy's jacket. I stepped outside & whilst the cold breeze hit me, so did the regrets of last night.

What the fuck was i thinking? My family must be worried sick, I never got the chance to tell anyone where i was going. Thousands of regrets ran through my mind until i felt a tight grip around both sides of my waist, his warm breath and dirty blonde hair tickled my shoulder. He hummed as he left kisses along my shoulder blade, making me release small moans which bought up flashbacks of the night before. Then suddenly the satisfying feeling stopped, and he removed his hands from my waist and pulled out nothing over than a Cigarette.

"How come you didn't wake me?" He questioned whilst lighting up the cigarette in his mouth.  "Honestly, I was surprised you was still in bed when i woke up. You left last time." I replied, failing to make eye contact. "I didn't have a choice to leave this time, you know with the car not working." He chuckled. Shit. I had forgotten about the whole car situation, and nothing was in walking distance so we had no choice but to sit and wait for it to get fixed. "Plus, how could i leave early when you wore me out last night Vee." He said, and i didn't even have to turn around to know there was a smirk on his face. I ignored this comment, the last thing i was going to let him do was wind me up. Suddenly, i felt his arm wrap around my shoulder, and next thing i know his cigarette between my lips. I know I said i hated cigarettes, which I do, but at this point in my life i damn well needed it. We kept eye contact as i inhaled the stick, and french inhaled twice.

"Thought you don't smoke?" He questioned whilst placing it back in his mouth, or eyes still locked. "Never said anything about weed, did I?" I replied as we both laughed. For a moment our eyes stayed locked, and I was about to question where we went from there until a loud beep from the car park interrupted us. A tall young man with dark hair and soft but bright brown eyes stepped out of a truck & walked towards us, so i was guessing this was the man that was fixing Billy's car.

"That your car over there?" He asked, with a raspy tone that didn't really match his face. I was so intrigued with his voice, I didn't realise that he was actually addressing me. However, Billy noticed this before me "It's mine. Why don't you go take a look at it, I'll be out in a sec." He replied harshly, and with that he grabbed his jacket back from my shoulders and went inside, leaving me in only yesterdays clothing. To say i was embarrassed was an understatement, I couldn't even look at the man in his eyes as i felt his burning into my soul.

"What's your name sweet?" He asked, still staring at me as i decided to make eye contact.         "My names Valentina. What about you?" A wide grin suddenly appeared on his face "Brave!" He said with a chuckle. I was baffled to say the least, "Excuse me?" He pulled out a cig and twiddled it in his hand, eyes still locked on mine. "Valentina means brave in Italian is what i meant."

I didn't even get a chance to reply when Billy threw the door open, looking a little less rough than before. He didn't look as happy than he did before, his face was straight as he stared past me and to the man who was yet to tell me his name. Popping another cigarette in his mouth, he gestured for the man to follow him to his car. "Come on." He grunted to the man, who smirked at me then followed his lead.

"You never told me your name!" I shouted after them.
"How's that?" The man replied, with one eyebrow raised.

"She said you never told her your name." Once again, Billy replied before I did. And once again, he made sure he came across in the harshest way possible. I didn't understand why, as we both knew once we got back to school it would go back to how it was before - we would avoid each over. "Ellis, some people call me Lucky." He announced with a beaming smile on his face. I laughed, "Lucky? what kinda nickname is that?" I teased, clearly getting a reaction out of Billy as i could see him giving me daggers in the corner of my eyes. "I'll tell you allaboutit next time huh?" He said, then got to work on Billy's car. Next time? I couldn't help but wonder what he meant by that as I watched the two men discuss the car. By the time they finished I was already starving, and couldn't wait to get home for a warm shower.

"Billy i'm staaarving! Have you guys finished yet?" I questioned, with a whiny tone in my voice.  "Chill, I just need to grab the money and were outta here. Get in the car." And with that he walked in side to go and get the money to pay Ellis. "Your boyfriend don't really respect you." Said Ellis. "He's not my boyfriend Lucky." I replied with a sigh.

"Good, cause he treats you like shit. When can i take you out so i can give you the 411?" He said with a chuckle. I couldn't believe this man, Was he serious?  "You acc wanna take me out? I thought you was lying." I replied. Suddenly his face went dark, and struck with seriousness. "Sweet, I'm many things but a liar ain't one of them. Why don't you give me your number." And with that I had handed over my number to this complete stranger just like that, and Billy finally came over and paid him. "Catch you later!" He replied, and jumped back into his truck as we sped off.

"Wanna grab a Benny's?"

     ——————————-
V V V SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATES💧
Will deffo post more often now we are stuck in isolation! I have introduced the new Character 'Ellis' who may or may not be a potential threat to Vee X Billy's relationship🍿

Shoutout to @AWBW_QUEEN
For giving me ideas & pushing me to continue this book 💗💗