•All The Time•

"You seriously couldn't get us a room with two singles?" I sighed, whilst looking down at the double bed. "This was the only room they had left so stop bitchin!" He replied whilst pulling me down beside him on the bed. I had to laugh. This is not exactly how I planned today to end. "What's so funny Brown?" He asked whilst leaning over me. "This is not exactly how i planned my day to end Hargrove." I replied, not daring to lose eye contact. He just smiled, whilst slowly rubbing his thumb up and down my jaw line. I'd be lying if i said Billy wasn't a looker, cause he was. His piercing blue eyes, dirty blonde hair and the way...

"I think about you all the time." Was all i caught on to once i broke out of my daydream.

"Shut up Billy, why lie like that?" I replied in between giggles.

"But i'm not lying Vee." He said with a stern, slow tone, as his eyes failed to leave mine. For once, i actually believed him, but i couldn't understand why. Why did he think about me? What's so special about me?

"What is it that you think about Hargrove." I finally asked, breaking our eye contact to stare at the blank wall. He roughly placed his hand under my neck, pushing my head up and forcing me to remain eye contact with him. "What it is about you that's got this hold on me. I try but i can't fucking leave you alone. I was angry at you because your brother won't stay away from Max, but i think its bigger than that baby."

Is he fucking with me, or is he fucking with me? I couldn't believe the words that he was saying. "But then i thought maybe its your father that makes us connected, you know we both got fucked up ones."

If my father knew of what i was doing now, I would never ever hear the last of it, or overcome the pain that would come. " But it's just you, your a distraction for me, and it's like I crave the distraction."

I couldn't believe it. "Billy i-" Without even letting me finish, his lips came crashing down to mine. A big weight was let off my chest as the deep sensation of kissing Billy felt nothing but right. He grasped on to my neck even tighter and pushed himself on top of me. I had no idea what i was getting myself in to. Regretfully, I pulled away from Billy's kiss so i could finish my sentence.

"I was going to say, that i felt the same way." Letting out a laugh. He looked at me with a strong look lust in his eyes as if i was his prey. "Then why didn't you just say that Sugar?" With a smirk on his face. Next thing i know, Billy's hands gripped my thighs as his mouth toy'd with the skin of my throat, a soft sigh leaving my lips as his teeth raked along my collarbone. The blondes hand drifted up my rib cage and clutched at my throat, his fingers tightened as he moved his lips to mine. No one else had ever kissed me like he could, no ones ever quite made my heart stop, made me submit so easily, made me weak in the knees all the while making my thighs clench together. But he had.

The blondes other hand drifted to the inside of my thighs and pressed against my core, his fingers sliding between my folds. A chuckle escapes his lips as he parted from my mouth, breathless and taunting as I whimpered beneath him. "So wet." He teased, gruff in my ear as he slipped one of his fingers inside.

soon enough I was coming undone, gasping for breath as his hand left my throat and roughly grabbed at my chest, his fingernails scraping against my skin and sending goosebumps across my body. The blonde hummed, smirking as his fingers slow, letting me ride out my orgasm while I tried to catch my breath.

His fingers wrapped around my wrists as he held them to the bed on either side of me. I closed my eyes as his hips snapped against mine, pushing deeper inside me as he pinned me down. His lips found their way to my throat, marking my skin before he moved to my breasts, his teeth scraping against the hardened bud of my nipple. I whimpered, my back arching off the bed as his tongue toyed with my chest sending chills through my entire body.

"Now, why don't you cum for me?"