•First Impressions•

I pulled up at school to see my friends already there waiting for me. "Honey pleaaaaase shut the fuck up! Your always singing and shit." I didn't even have to look to know that was my best friend, Harley. Harley is the total opposite to the average Hawkins Chick. I mean she likes to party like every other girl, but dressing & acting slutty was just not her thing. She had Golden Blonde, messy hair that made her green eyes stand out. She stood out, but in a good way.
"Bitch you wish you could sing THIS good!" Honey yelled while slut dropping to the floor, causing all the jocks to stare. Honey is the loud girl of the group, always dancing in the corridors and flirting with someone else's man.
"Honey who's man did you sleep with yesterday huh?" Teased Ivy. Ivy is a complete bombshell. Her long ginger hair and small eyes make her look like a actual Vogue model. Everyone thinks it's weird me and her are still friends, as she's currently checking for my ex, but somehow I'm really not fazed that their a thing.
"Don't ask sis, she probably slept with yours..." Said sienna mockingly, shimmering her whole body. Sienna is Ivys Non-identical twin. They literally don't even look related, but sienna is HOT too so it's not even surprising their from the same genes. I rubbed on Honeys shoulder ready to back her when a unfamiliar car came speeding up to the empty space next to mine, music blaring. A ginger girl came out first & skated off.

"So Hawkins does have some talent then, huh ladies?" Said the unfamiliar face.
The others giggled & whispered while I gave him an intriguing look. I was intrigued by his cold, icy blue eyes. They looked empty. For something reason I wanted to know why, but that's clearly a mystery. What I failed to realise is we didn't lose contact until he came up to my ear and said "Nice ass brown sugar" smirked & walked off.
"He has such a nice ass like look at it go!" Honey whispered, but loud enough for me to hear. I still couldn't believe what he said!

What a way to make a first impression, Mr Mystery.