•The Truth?•

"What the fuck was that?" Questioned Billy as we sped towards Benny's to grab a meal.
"What the fuck was what?" I replied, knowing exactly what he was talking about. He turned his head towards me, completely taking his eyes of the road & sternly on mine. " Don't play stupid Brown, you and that lucky boy flirting right in front of my face! You ain't got no morals?" He said, almost screaming at me.

I chuckled in his face & moved towards the window. Just as I predicted, he was being a dick.
" Does it even matter? I mean what's gonna happen when we go back to school? We're gonna act like we didn't fuck or wh-"
He slammed the breaks down, making my body jump in the seat as we suddenly pulled up outside Benny's.

"Exactly that you fucking bitch." And with that he slammed the door and walked off.
Furious wasn't even the word to describe how I was feeling. "Who are you calling a bitch you fucking dick?!" I screamed after him, a single tear falling down my face.
He stopped, held the door open for me as he whispered "Your for everybody Vee." In my ear, then walked off to sit at a table with Jason, Carol, Honey & Ivy. 

This shit was so exhausting. I wasn't even surprised they were all sitting together, laughing and gossiping about me. But for Billy to say I was for everybody really stung me. I've only ever been with Jason & him, so how did that even make sense?

All this thinking made me hungry, so I called Harley to meet me & ordered our go to meal for when she arrived. I decided I wasn't gonna let any of them phase me, or just pretend that th didn't when inside, I was burning.

Harley said she'd be 5 minutes, so I was unpleasantly surprised when I felt a tap on my shoulder and it turned out to be Jason. He threw himself down next to me as I let out the loudest sigh, earning giggles from he's stupid sidekicks a few tables back.
"Fuck do you want Jason?" I questioned him in the most unbothered tone of voice I could put on.
"I wanna talk to you, about everything." He said, whilst stroking a section of my hair.
"Then talk!" I growled back, moving along the seat to distance myself from him, but failed.
"I thought we could've been something again Vee. That night we made love, I never felt more connected to you. But then you went and fucked it all up! You pretended that Billy wasn't at your house when I dropped you back when I knew he was. Then you fucked him on the same night? Come one Vee that's low..."
"Jason what the hell I never fu-"
"Don't interrupt me Vee, it's the least you could do. Then after that you had the audacity to pretend everything was perfect yesterday morning at school, but then hopped into his pants again last night. That's real sick man, I thought you respected yourself?" He looked me up and down as if I was some sort of animal.

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I struggled to even reply. How could Billy lie? And how could Jason make me seem as if I was the only one playing games like I didn't can't him with Carol & Tina at school? And how did he know Billy was at mine that night? I was set up. The only logical answer.

"You set me up." I chocked out.
"What? Are you crazy?" He chuckled in reply.
"You all set me up. Honey told you to apologise to me knowing I would forgive you. You knew I would sleep with you if you took me back to our old spot. Then you sent Billy to my house to get my sympathy knowing that My father is just as bad as his. Then you flirted with Carol in front of my face knowing I would get angry & then you sent brave Billy to the rescue, knowing I was angry. I hate all of you." I chocked out, rage filling my throat as I stared ahead, not even daring to make eye contact as I would've honestly smacked his head against the table.

He looked at me, his face full of shock, as if he couldn't believe I accused him of doing such a thing. "Your going mad honestly. I didn't set you up at all, but they did." He said, pointing back to his table who were all starting and sniggering at me.
"It's the truth. I loved you. Honey said you didn't love me & you would do anybody. So they made a bet. And you proved them right Vee." He sighed. I don't know why, but I actually believed him. 

"She didn't prove anybody right you sick fucking dick! Your all just obsessed with her when she doesn't spend as much as a minute thinking about any of you dicks. Come on Vee, I got us takeout boxes." And with that Harley grabbed my arm, pulling me away from Jason & out of Benny's. I turned around to see their faces, to see if they had any remorse at all.

I latched eyes with Billy, my eyes filled with anger & pain, his with regret and sorrow.