•Hot Stuff•

Sociology was the last lesson of this long ass day, and i couldn't wait for it to be over. Sitting to my right was Harley, with a cancer stick poking out from behind her ear. I can't stress enough my hate for cigarettes! I mean, weed is a hundred times better. Anyway, to my left is Ivy, sitting in what used to be Jason's seat but they switched after the break up. She sat there twiddling her gingerbread hair whilst staring out the window, and i couldn't help but notice Jason's eyes staring deep into my skull as i listened to professor Gallagher go on and on about some shit i didnt even understand.

"...Did you see Harrington's face when i pushed him over? King my ass!"

It was the mystery boy from this morning. He clearly made friends with Tommy & enemies with Steve Harrington from the sound of things.

"Aah class, this is our new student Billy Hargrove, please make sure you are on time next lesson boy."

Billy. Suits him. I must've blanked out for no more than 10 seconds because the last i heard was that he had to sit behind me and he strutted towards the empty seat. Once again, we made long lasting eye contact which i thought wasn't noticeable. Breaking the stare, he lent forward before sitting in his seat and murmured "We reunite Brown sugar." Bravely i replied "hey hot stuff." whilst returning back to my sitting position.

The lesson felt like it dragged on with Billy continuously kicking the back of my chair & twirling my hair around his finger, striving for my attention, until i finally caught his finger & dug my nail into it. "OW! got a little tiger in ya brown" he growled, in a somewhat sexual tone. It was appealing & i don't know why.

Whilst me & Billy bickered back and fourth I could once again feel Jason's eyes burning into the side of my head. I just couldn't understand why, were supposed to be over each over so why all the sudden attention? We ended on bad terms, but that's because i'm stubborn so it would've been out of character to end things and become friends straight away, but were civil. "

"Hey Vale! you coming to Tina's party tonight? I know daddy dearest wouldn't approve but cha gotta live a little girl!" This was Tommy's way of saying " i know your dads strict as fuck and would kill you for coming but come anyway so we can see you look slutty!" and i knew it. "Yeah come on Vale, its gonna be totally bitchin!!" Shouted Carol. Me and Carol have never really been friends, but were not enemies either.

I laughed and replied"Okay, ill think about it." By the time this happened class had finished and it was time to go home. I walked towards my car with Harley, who was being awfully quite. I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her in tight.

" Whats up girl? Why so quite?"

"No reason. Just wanna get home, smoke & get ready for this shit party."

I could tell her mood was off, so i kissed her on her cheek and let her leave towards her car. As i approached mine i saw Billy standing there, clearly waiting for the ginger head girl i saw him with earlier. Ignoring his cheeky smirk, i opened the door to get in my car when i felt a tight grip around my wrist. "Hope to see you tonight sugar, wear something short like this.." He pulled at my crop top, which showed my bare stomach, and rubbed his fingers along my non-existent abs.

"whatever hot stuff, if i'm wearing something short you better minus the shirt." i grinned, removing myself from his grip and into my car, leaving for home. I've always been the flirty type, so this was nothing new to me. But when flirting with Billy i felt a need to be cautious, there was more to him that meets the eye, and hopefully i find that out tonight.

Hey guys!

i'm literally making this story up as i go along so bare with me😂 What do you think of the new characters so far? And do you think Harley's jealous of Billy & Valentina's conversation? Futhermore, Jason! Is he still lovestruck or just bored? Sit tight guys.