𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

➶

"Okay, so where do we stand?" Jacob asked as they started talking about their theoretical age.

"I'm thirty five and you might be like 32." Bella answered with a smile.

Ivanna walked in and heard what they were talking about, "Well, I'm enjoying being young at the age of 17." She tossed the two both a water bottle she got from Billy and opened her soda, taking a large drink.

"Yeah, well we weren't going to discus your age. You act like you're 17." Bella teased her.

"I'll take it as a compliment, thank you Bells." Ivanna wrapped an arm around her cousin just to annoy her and laughed when she got shrugged off.

"Yo, Jake! You in there?" A voice shouted that the two girls didn't recognize. Bella started to quickly cover the bikes with a tarp but Jacob reassured her it was okay.

"Its okay, its just my boys." Jacob smiled as they walked in.

"Hey, Jake." A boy that was tall and thin with chin-length black hair nodded at him as he gave him a bro hug.

"Hey, guys, this is Bella and Ivanna." He motioned over at them and the younger girl waved at them with a small smile.

"Bella, Ivy, that's Quil and Embry."

"I'm Quil Ateara." The curly headed boy smirked, trying to woo the girl. Bella and Ivanna looked at each other, trying not to laugh. "So the bike building story is true."

"Oh, yeah, yeah! I taught him everything he knows." Bella jokes not making eye contact with the boy as she was nervous.

"What about the part where you're his girlfriend?"

Ivanna watched as everything played out, enjoying seeing Jake and Bella nervous. "Want one?" She held out a bag of Twizzlers to the guy that was known as Embry.

"Yeah, feels like this is going to get good." Embry smirks as he takes a piece out of the bag and sits down next to the girl.

"Uh, we're friends, you know?" Bella laughed nervously, taking a glance at Jacob for help.

"Ooh. Burn!" Embry laughed, taking a bite out of the strawberry licorice.

"Actually, remember I said she's a girl and a friend?" Jacob tries to defend himself, but Ivanna really knew how he felt about Bella.

"Embry, do you remember him making that distinction?" Quil asked.

"Nope!"