𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏

☀︎

☀︎

"Ivanna, you're sitting this one out," Embry told her as him, Jacob, and Quil got ready to leave again to go train with the Cullens.

"What? Why can't I go?" She sat up in the kitchen chair as she held a bag of chips in her other hand.

"Just us three are going. Sam doesn't think all of us has to be there, even one of us would do the job but Sam doesn't trust them enough to just send Jacob." Quil answered as he finished his water bottle, throwing it into the trash.

"Well, where's Sam and the others at then?" Ivanna was going to be all by herself then at Sam's house, it was kind of surprising since he didn't want her being left alone without protection.

Jacob looked at his imaginary watch on his wrist, "They should be here any minute."

"Wait who? Jared and Seth?" Ivanna asked hopeful, but when she seen the grin on Jacob's face, she immediately knew she wasn't going to like his answer. 

"Even better." He taunted.

Ivanna sighed as she ran a hand across her forehead back and forth, "I don't even know why I still talk to you."

Leah and Campbell walked through the front door, a huge smile on the girl's face as she stood next to her imprint. "Alright, we're here. You guys can leave now." She told them, ushering the group of boys out the door.

Once they finally left, Cam took a seat next to Ivanna, grabbing the bag of chips out of her hands and shoving some into his mouth, "You know, I never would've thought, but your friends are pretty cool."

"Thanks," she mumbled before snatching the bag of chips back out of his hand, "Now why are you here?"

"Lee said she had some things to talk about with me and she thought it would be a good idea if you were here too. What about? I don't know but seemed serious." He stood up from his seat and walked over to the fridge, grabbing a water bottle.

"Lee?" Ivanna furrowed her brows as she looked at Leah who simple shrugged her shoulders with a small smile.

Cam started to dig through the pantry next, looking for a snack and when he finally found some granola bars, he took them out, but Ivanna snatched the box out of his hands, "Dude, where are your manners?"

"What? I have to ask to have something in my own sister's house?" He genuinely looked confused.

Ivanna contained the smile that was trying to force its way when he said that Sam's house was her's too. She handed the box back to her brother, "Here, all yours." She would buy Sam a whole new box later.