𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒

☀︎

☀︎

"So, what does Jared think of me?" Ivanna asked Sam as she leaned onto his shoulder, resting her head as they looked over the water. Sam told her once they both finish their ice cream, he'll tell her more about what the others thought of her.

"Jared." He sighed as he narrowed his eyes, as if it could make him remember better, "I think not too long ago he finally started looking at you like a sister, rather than a friend, but sometimes he says things that make me smack him on the back of the head."

Ivanna laughed at that, "What does he say?"

"Jared's an asshole majority of the time, what do you think he says?"

"Probably something smart when I piss him off."

"Most definitely. He doesn't know when to shut up sometimes." They both laughed as they thought about the boy.

"Okay, what about Quil?"

"Oh Quil loves you. I think out of everyone you're his favorite. When he sees you, he always thinks for a moment how you invited him to hangout and cook, made him feel included when he wasn't like us yet. I always catch a glimpse of that day in my head when he comes over."

Ivanna smiled at the memory, she thought it was sweet how treasured that day was to Quil and even to her, she had fun with him. He knew how to cheer her up just by being his funny self. "Uhm what about Seth?"

"Seth doesn't really think about you much, or he tries not to anyways cause every time he does he always glances at me to see if I'm listening to what he's thinking." Sam chuckled thinking about it, "I think he's a little nervous around me, but it's probably because he has a little crush on you."

"Please, you think everyone has a crush on me." Ivanna laughed at the accusation he was throwing towards Seth. She knew he didn't look at her that way. He was just a young boy who was glad to have someone care for him and not treat him any differently in the group when it came to age.

"How could I not? You're just so beautiful." He placed kisses all over her face, making her laugh and push him away.

"Okay, okay. Now, Leah?" She smiled over at him as she leaned up against the window and he was leaned up on the other one, both of them looking at each other.

"She would sometimes still gets jealous of you, but she really does care for you. Ever since your brother came around she's been more happy since you came into my life, like there was a reason her and me weren't meant to be together, she realizes it now."