Roy being good dad?? 😨

Characters used: Roy and yellow guy :))
Family episode aftermath ( Is that how you spell it?? )

Y.G hugs his knees waiting for his dad to get done. Roy opens the door covered in blood. Y.G gets up smiling sleepily. " Can we go home now?? " Roy nods. He picks up Y.G throwing him over his back. He groans. " but I'm not sleepy!! " Roy groans more. " I'm not -.." he yawns. " Sleepy..." He falls asleep. Roy sighs. He walks over to his white van. He puts Y.G in a booster seat in the passenger sit. Roy buckles Y.G up. He closes the door then he walks to the driver seat. He quietly closes the door. He starts up the car. He drives off to duck and reds house. He lights a cigarette opening up a window. He blows the smoke outside. He made sure it didn't go near Y.G. he may hated Y.G but he still had a slight soft spot for his kid since it's still his kid. He raised that child. He may have done some shitty things some unforgivable things but he was trying now. He looks over to Y.G then stares back at the road. His grip tightened on the wheel. He couldn't believe red and duck. He thought of the dark ways to punish them. He shakes the thoughts away. He was getting better! He was trying to get better! He throws the cigarette out the window.

After a couple of hours that felt like minutes since Roy was speeding-
He arrived at red and ducks home since Y.G isn't really trusted by himself with Roy. He pushes the door open. He quietly slams it shut. He walks over to the passenger seat. He opens the door unbuckling Yellow. He picks him up gently. He kicks the door shut. He walks over to the front door. He knocks with his head. But none came. He groans. He hits the door making a hole unlocking the door. He opens up the door. He shuts the door with his foot it made a loud slam sound. Yellow thankfully didn't wake up. He walks to the room. He opens the door. He walks over tucking yellow in his bed. He then just watches yellow. He made sure nothing happened.
What a lovely father! :D

Words:384