lil friend

Characters used: stain Edwards the forever boy + Y/n

You gently open the box. You stared at the strange context inside. You kinda found the box outside. Maybe it was a gift? But from who? There has been strange things happening lately. Like some weird stranger gave you a weird looking lamp and it ended up being able to breathe. Or that one time you saw a strange yellow guy with strings of blue hair with brown overalls. He tried eating you- it was quite strange. Or maybe that one time a zombie looking creature gave you fanfic book out of nowhere. You remember their name being... Bun bun?? What a strange name. You pick up the pink clay. You wondered who you could make with this. You wanted to make your own creature not something coming from the box. You stood up to grab your phone that had been charging close by. But you somehow tripped on air. You lost your grip on the clay dropping it. You fall straight on your face like some kind of anime girl. You look up to see the clay now has eyes. It was making weird in and out of it noises. You look around. Was this normal?? Was that supposed to happen?? It turned into different things mumbling something about well something. You sat on your knees scooping up the pink clay. It looks up at you. It shift into some form of you. It went back to it's original form still with it's eyes. You get up. " You made such a stain on the floor... " you frown looking at the left over clay on the floor. You didn't wanna clean the already drying clay. " StAiN!! ThAtS a FunnY woRrddd!! " It's voice was kinda funny but at least this creature knew English. " I guess? It doesn't quite make any sense does it? " It smiles forming some more. Before going back to his original form just with arms and legs. " I shOulD bE caLled sTain!! StaInn edWarrDs! thE foRevEr boY!! " You kinda giggled. Such a funny little creature. Maybe he can help around the house. Or just be someone to talk to. You nodded.
" Nice to meet you stain Edwards the forever boy! M y n a m e I s- "

Words: 381