Alittle to much

Characters used:
Lamp + yellow guy + minor character
Tw:
Drinking
Au used:
Past + human + canon

The man drinks the rest of his beer. A younger person walks over peacefully to the strange man. The bartender gave the man another beer. The person sits down next to him. "Can I have a strawberry cocktail please?" Said the person. The bartender nodded giving it to the person. The person sips it peacefully. "what's your name mister sandman?" He looks at the person. " People call me Larry sometimes Lawrence. " He shrugs. His name is something he can't seem to remember properly even if it was extremely important. "I once heard lamp". The person chuckles. "Lamp?" He nodded drinking his beer. "Cuz I brighten the whole room!" He smiles and winks. The person chuckles. " Alright then mister 'lamp'". He chuckles. Then takes another sip of his beer. The person sips their cocktail. Then side eyes the man. " people tend to call me ----- since I often get ---- like things. " He looks to the person. " What a ------ name. " He laughs at his own dumb joke. ----- also chuckles. The two talked for what seemed like hours. Maybe even days. But they were happy to just chat until.

The lamp looks at the beer in his hands waking up from a extremely long sleep. He groans he rubs his lamp shade. A young yellow boy in blue and white striped pajamas walked in. He frowns seeing the lamp man. The lamp side eyes the boy. " Whatcha looking at kid? " He said Abit annoyed seeing the kid. " Are you ok? " The lamp drinks more of the beer in the bottle. " Yeah sure." The kid walks over. He sits in his bed. He gives the lamp one of his plushies that was in the shape of a berry. "Here... You look like you need something to sleep with... " The lamp stared at the berry plush. " Well goodnight mister lamp! " He lays down drifting asleep very shortly after. the lamp sighs then smiles. " Night kid "

Then the lights go out.

Words: 340