the camera man and the actor

Characters used: y/n & Roy
This is a younger au so basically you two look like dis:

I normally don't color sorry-Also idk what's the inspiration with y/n & Roy rn sooo weeee

Also idk what's the inspiration with y/n & Roy rn sooo weeee

He holds onto the old fashion camera filming random things like birds and flowers. “ Roy!! royy!!! ” they giggle waving the script in their hands. He points the camera at them. “ What? ” They run over showing him the journal. “ Lookie!~ ” they smile happily. “ I got the role!! ” they cheered. A soft sigh comes from Roy he smiles softly. “ I'm proud of you y/n ”. “ I worked so hard for this! I'm going places Roy! Places!! ” he nodded zooming into their face. “ I can't believe it!! I'm so happy!! ” he nodded again. They titled their head. “ Roy?? Are you listening to me?? ” he snaps back into reality. “ Yeah yeah- ” he points the camera at the ground. They giggle jumping up and down. Then hugged onto Roy tightly. “ Hehe! We're gonna go places!! Aren't you excited??!! ” “ We? ” Roy titled his head. “ yeah!! What? You think I'm gonna leave you behind?? This is our dream Roy!! OUR!! not just mine! ” Roy smiles slightly.  The two walked together as y/n spoke about how exciting this was! And Roy just nodding with the same smile. The two felt only pure happiness in that moment. “ Hey? Roy? ” he looks at the shorter person nodding. “ Yeah? ”. They slowed down and then stopped. He stopped shortly after. “ Do..Do you promise not to live this dream without me?? We both worked so hard... And I don't think I could do any of this without you... ”  Roy walks over to them. He put his hand on their shoulder. They look up. “ I promise you. ” they felt more comforted by these words. And they believed them.

Stupid is it not?
Believing such a lie.
Maybe it was the child inside you wanting to believe those words.
Or maybe you truly did believe those words.
Well it's not like it matters anymore
Right?

Words: 338