babysitting!

Characters used: warren , shrignold, yellow guy and roy
Also they are their canon designs

Warren was munching on some dirt while shrignold was gardening. He was teaching yellow how to garden. Yellow looks over to warren. Warren looks over at yellow. He offered yellow some dirt. Shrignold wasn't paying attention so yellow took the dirt and started to eat it. Yellow then started to cough. Warren stared blankly. Shrignold looks to yellow then started to panic. " OH MY MALCOLM!! " He shakes yellow since he doesn't know what to do. " WARREN CALL 999! ". Warren pulls out his phone taking a video while still munching on dirt. " AHHH- WARREN HE KEEPS MAKING BAD SOUNDS!! " Yellow was wheezing and coughing even more. Bro isn't doing to well. Shrignold pulls his phone out in a panic calling 999. " HELP THIS KID IS DYING - " Warren kept munching on dirt. Roy appeared out of nowhere. He put a hand on warrens shoulder. Warren slowly looks at Roy. He drops the dirt. He swallows hard. Then called 999 as well.

Warren and shrignold apologized to the two yellow creatures. Roy glares at them. Yellow smiles telling them it's ok.

Needless to say warren and shrignold aren't aloud to babysit again

Words: 205