meeting

Characters used: warren and lamp
I woke up and found this half way done and finished it
Look mate I don't even know

He yawns being sober wasn't his thing nor was being at the work meetings. Tony basically forced lamp out of his house. Sketchbook looked at lamp frowning whispering to tony. “ Why did you bring him? ” sketchbook sighed staring at Larry who was just leaning on a wall looking emo as hell. Tony is now realizing how much of mistake this is. Lamp annoyed everyone and nobody really likes him. Lamp rolls his eyes he then turns his attention to see a strange person with purple hair in the corner by himself. The guy looks very confused and nervous. Lamp shrugs walking over to the stranger. “ Hey what's your deal? ” the guy looks to warren. The poor guy looked like he was about to cry or run. “ U-uhm! I was told to come?? ” he relaxed Abit. Lamp nods. “ U-uh- so do you need anything from me? ” lamp shakes his head. “ nah. What's your name anyway? ” the strangers tail wags Abit. “ I'm warren! Warren the eagle!! ” he said trying to seem confident. “ eagle?? ” Lamp looks warren up and down. Warren sighs. He was about to explain how some eagles wings sprout later then others. “ That's cool dude ” warrens tail wags more. He makes a very happy noise. “ You- you think it's cool?? ” lamp nods.  Warren makes a very happy giggle. He didn't mind warren he seemed cool. “ You like alcohol? ” warren titled his head thinking for a moment. “ no.. no I don't think so ” . Lamp nods pulling out a beer. “ wanna try some?? ” warrens eyes brighten his tail wags very quickly. He didn't know what this drink was but happy someone was giving him something. “ Thank you!! ” he looks at it then ate it. Lamp stared at warren. He didn't know if he should be impressed or scared. Warren then falls over. Lamp blinks. “ Ah shit- ”

Words: 314