Chapter 1: The New Kamen Rider Demons

(In Union City, various heroes are seen being overwhelmed by a Metal Gear named RAY.)

Ruby: How is that possible?

Nora: I can't break this thing's legs...

Izuku: (weakly) Must... keep... fighting...

Naruto: RASENGAN!

(Naruto tries to hit the Metal Gear with his Rasengan, but gets shoved off. Sasuke then tries his Kirin and launches it at the Metal Gear, smirking as he thinks it brought the mech down, but then he gets shoved off. Monoma tries to copy his ability, but no avail.)

All Might: How is this possible? None of our attacks seem to work on him.

(Then a red haired boy comes in with a driver.)

Jaune: Souichi? What are you doing here?

Souichi: I'll lay down my life...

DEMONS DRIVER!

Souichi: If it means to protect the world!

SPIDER!

DEAL!

Souichi: Henshin!

DECIDE UP! DEEP. (FUKUAKU) DROP. (OCHIRU) DANGER. (KIKI) KAMEN RIDER DEMONS!

(Souichi becomes Kamen Rider Demons)

Demons: Here I come!

(Then Demons starts attacking the Metal Gear and kicks its head various times, surprisingly damaging it, much for the other heroes' surprise.)

Shoto: How did he do that?

(Then Demons goes for the Metal Gear's legs, and punches it repeatedly, damaging it as well. Then RAY starts shooting, but Demons charges at it, completely unfazed. Then the mech shoots a plasma beam at Demons.)

W. Woman: (shocked) Great Hera...

Issei: I can finally become the harem king!

Monoma: Uh... guys?

(Then the heroes get shocked by seeing that Demons survived and is still fighting the Metal Gear, damaging its other leg with his punches and kicks. Then he dodges RAY's shots and his other plasma shot.)

Eraserhead: He dodged... he learned...

(Then Demons destroys one of the Metal Gear's turrets, and resumes his fight as he gains the upper hand, destroying its other two turrets.)

Demons: Time to bring it down.

CHARGE!

(Then Demons charges at RAY as he dodges its plasma shot.)

DEMONS FINISH!

(Demons jumps into the air and produces crimson energy from his body as he floats in place. Eight red energy constructs of mechanical spider legs then emerge from his back and curl forward, gathering their pointed ends in front of Demons' foot as he performs a flying kick covered in red energy. The kick produces red and purple energy upon impact before causing RAY to fly along with Demons until the two crash through a wall. The Metal Gear explodes, and the citizens cheer for the new hero. Then Souichi passes out, and All Might approaches him.)

All Might: Young Kadota, you fought well.

(Then Recovery Girl comes in along with Eraserhead.)

Eraserhead: Let's take him to the infirmary.

All Might: I'm coming with you.

Eraserhead: No, you're not. We'll take him alone.

(Then Eraserhead carries Souichi to the infirmary along with Recovery Girl.)

(Timeskip)

(Souichi is seen in the infirmary groaning as he has a nightmare. In his nightmare, he saw his parents dead in front of him, and his parents' killers seem familiar somehow. He then cries over his parents' dead bodies, and suddenly a gun is pointed at him, and then the young boy wakes up.)

Souichi: (breathes heavily) What... I'm still alive...

Eraserhead: Easy, kid. You've had it rough.

Souichi: The same dream... again...

Eraserhead: It's about your parents again, right?

(Souichi nods)

Eraserhead: Thought so...

(Then Recovery Girl comes in.)

R. Girl: It looks like you've made it.

Souichi: Yes, I did.

R. Girl: Aizawa, I guess it's time for us to tell him.

Souichi: Tell me what?

(Recovery Girl and Eraserhead look down as they turn to Souichi.)

Eraserhead: Your parents didn't disappear... (sigh) They died.

(Souichi gets shocked by Aizawa's revelation as the screen fades out.)