Chapter 8: Meet George/The Last Riders/Prison Break

(Souichi, Maria, Ryuga, Izuku and Akame are seen being guided by Genji to FENIX Underground Base.)

Souichi: So your real name is Genji.

Genji: Yep. I only use the "Ikki Kurogane" name to hide from those Union pricks. Unfortunately my fiancee likes the "Ikki" name better.

Maria: I assume she makes you sleep in the couch when she gets mad.

(Genji nods, and then they finally arrive at FENIX Underground Base as George, Stella and Hikari approach them.)

George: You have finally made it

George: You have finally made it. Stella was worried you wouldn't make it, Genji!

(Stella blushes as she looks away.)

Hikari: So these are the descendants of the original Kamen Riders: Demons, Revi, Live and Jeanne.

Souichi: Yep, I am Souichi Kadota, son of Hiromi Kadota, who was one of the founders of Union Academy, but now I found out that the current Union Headmasters killed him and my mother to keep their dark secrets.

Ryuga: I am the son of the Pro Hero Ryukyu and the original Kamen Rider Revi. My mother told me that the current headmasters planned to remove all powerless students from the academy. One of the headmasters is the despicable General of Atlas, James Ironwood. He is the one who killed my father.

Izuku: I didn't know who my real father was until my mom told me about him, which happened after Kagero possessed me. When she explained about the death of my dad, Daiji, I was eventually convinced by Kagero to openly betray the Union, which I did by punching through Issei's chest, cutting off Cardin's right eye and slicing off Yang's left arm.

Akame: And I am Akame Sakurako, daughter of Sakura Igarashi. Just like Hiromi, Daiji and Ikki, my mom died when she tried to expose their plans which Ryuga had just mentioned.

 Just like Hiromi, Daiji and Ikki, my mom died when she tried to expose their plans which Ryuga had just mentioned

????: (comes in) Man, those bastard really don't care about anyone but themselves.

Suoichi: And who are you?

(A blonde yokai approaches the mysterious man while Ryuga and Izuku catch some of Genji's homemade C4 bombs.)

????: I am Yusuke Kusaga. This is my wife Yasaka.