Chapter 7: Facing Team CMEN/Juuga Debuts

(Souichi is seen along with Izuku and Akame as they watch a bull faunus arguing with four figures before leaving. Suddenly one of the figures notice the three and blows a kiss to Izuku, who gets in his defensive position.)

Souichi: They noticed us.

Akame: Damn it...

(Then they prepare to transform.)

SPIDER!

BAT!

COBRA!

DEAL!

CONFIRMED!

EENY, MEENY, MINEY, MOE!

WHAT'S COMING UP!

Riders: Henshin!

DECIDE UP! DEEP. DROP. DANGER. KAMEN RIDER DEMONS!

VERSUS UP! PRECIOUS! TRUST US! JUSTICE! BAT! KAMEN RIDER LIVE!

LIBERAL UP! AH! GOING MY WAY! KAMEN RIDER! JA! JA! JA! JEANNE!

(Then the three become Kamen Riders, and go to the top of a tower, when they see the four figures.)

????: I was wondering when you would come, Kamen Riders.

Demons: Adam Taurus. Where is he?

????: Tsk. We can show you guys a better time, unlike that horned freak.

Live: You're in charge here?

????: I am Cinder Fall. These are Mercury Black, Emerald Sustrai and Neopolitan. And Kamen Riders... your reputation precedes you. Liberians, but white as snow. We were born in abusive families, you know. We know what it means to be treated poorly.

Jeanne: And?

Mercury: We had our civil war some years ago. So you see? Cut from the same cloth, humans and powered beings.

Emerald: I lost the ones who I actually considered my family, everything... but I stabbed that fucker to death. Nyssa Al Ghul. That's when I realized... I am a killer too. And a good one at that. My teammates also slaughtered dozens in Vacuo, in Mistral... We'd found our calling.

Demons: Proud of that, are you?

Neo: (through her scroll) What happened, happened. They fell like domino. Not once did we feel threatened. We were adrifted, without challenge... without purpose... at times, we even envied our preys. At least they had a cause to die for. And then we met her.

(Demons punches an Atlas Drone, destroying it.)

Live: Who?

Cinder: And we knew what we'd been missing. Her ideals gave our lives meaning. Ideals, Kamen Riders. What are yours?

Jeanne: We protect the weak!

Mercury: Hahahaha. Still... (stomps the Atlas Drone) so naive.

Demons: (pulls out the Mogura Vistamp) And if we must kill to protect them... so be it!

Emerald: Hmmm... It seems we have less in common than we thought.

Live: We'll take it as a compliment.

Neo: (through her scroll) If you guys would kill for ideals, then you surely are ready to die for them.

(Jeanne pulls out her vistamp as well.)

MOGURA!

KUJAKU!

ADD!

WEAPON PONPON! PONPON!